• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What did you do to you SCX-10 today?

Installed Boom Racing aluminum transmission case with Axial full metal gears. 11 tooth pinion on 27turn motor.
Installed Boom Racing rims which hold tsl xl from proline very well!

Took it for a spin, and thecar impressed me.

cea17c3fdf46befe3ba580ea4c38cdaf.jpg

0d4b55e36feffd9471adb1846dd86081.jpg

afdce6a6ccf0f992ed46dc9d576d05cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OH god.. Where do I start....

Completely tore it down, cleaned everything, replaced all bearings, rebuilt shocks, installed alloy trans with steel gears, installed 4 links front and rear, made a new battery electronics mount.

It's almost like a brand new rig...

Wheeled it hard for about 2 miles in Ringing Rocks park north of Philly. One of my favorite crawling spots in the area.

IMG_1909_zps1weuzkt1.jpg

IMG_1900_zpstxu0etcz.jpg

Only carnage was ripping the front bumper out of the mount. I already had a new RC4WD metal bumper in the mail anyway.

6069780f55a6acd6d4ff5006eee969b1.jpg
needing repairs, brand new hitech WP servo...broken case but still works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

China wheels showed up. Both 1.9 and 2.2 which will be for my Wraith build I'm also working on. Still haven't decided on a tire for my Rubicon...

IMG_1953_zpsfrqs8ozk.jpg

Put them up for sale on eBay.Just didn't use them enough to justify them sitting on the bench.Sell them and let somebody else enjoy them.Ill stick with my airplanes.

169e3c67ab628df06fb2ec38615adee7.jpg
Tko-10 axles ,Ssd goodies, underdriven w/lockedup Fi spools F/R, 90mm G-transitions in droop setting, Ssd 84.5 uppers and 100 lower F/R...as she sits waiting for more parts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back