• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vasquez Rocks GTG!! Saturday Sept 13th! (and possibly a comp?!?!)

Have you been to Vasquez before?

• Total voters
Great photos, great day, and you guys led us over some great trails!
Glad we were able to make it out there! 8)

Awesome video

we will miss the 18th, we will be at Operation desert Fun in Ocotillo wells with the 1:1's that weekend

Last edited:
Excellent video it was worth the wait! Great camera angles and cool to see our rig in there 8) Thanks for posting it

Hey guys, I'm headed out to Vasquez again on the 18th. Anyone is welcome!!

New trails, and lines!!! Better walking trails for us to drive from while we attempt the obstacles.

Not to mention it should only be up in the mid to high 80's vs the 103 degrees it was when I left last time...

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/cali...rs-@-vasquez-rocks-saturday-october-18th.html

10659319_952869718061784_3443986408844829948_n.jpg

Thanks Trump! Do you think you'll be able to make it to the Oct 18th GTG? Your rigs are super choice! I love they way they come out in the videos.

I'm going to start shooting everything at much higher frame rate. I normally shoot at 60fps, but I think I'm going to try 120pfs. Need to see what resolution I can do that at with the GoPro.

Thanks Trump! Do you think you'll be able to make it to the Oct 18th GTG? Your rigs are super choice! I love they way they come out in the videos.

I'm going to start shooting everything at much higher frame rate. I normally shoot at 60fps, but I think I'm going to try 120pfs. Need to see what resolution I can do that at with the GoPro.

Right now I'm trying to recover from some jet lag. Spent the last two weeks in London, Paris, Rome, Florence, and Pompeii. I hope to be fully recovered by the 18th. Last night I slept a little better. First night was the worse. Spent half the night a wake. It's a 15 hour time difference.

I plan on making it. Just need to get some help with my Mom. I can make her breakfast early and make the 10AM roll out.

Back