• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vasquez Rocks GTG!! Saturday Sept 13th! (and possibly a comp?!?!)

Have you been to Vasquez before?

• Total voters
Hello! I finally made an account so i'm able to talk with you guys and gals! I work at my local hobby shop High Desert Hobbies and our group and I FaultLine Crawlers would like to attend and help out! Here's a short list of what we would be able to bring:
18 axial orange gate markers
34 axial green gate markers
7 mini orange cones
10x10 ez-up
Clip board or two
Stop watch

We have a total of 39 members in are group and we already have 7 people signed up on our flyer here at the shop. Please let me know if there is anything else we can help with.

Thanks, Sean

Hi Sean,

I remember meeting you at your Hobby Shop. I stopped by during my lunch break. I showed you a picture of my Wrangler on fire and you said you recognized it. You guys have a real nice crawling setup in the shop.

I hope to see you at Vasquez Rocks. I was thinking about this gtg today because the weather was so nice. Welcome to the forum.

Eric

Damn, I really want to go but am out of town for the Cedia show in Demver this weekend.

I'll keep monitoring in case the weekend changes. :oops:

Ok folks, sorry for being MIA the last 2 weeks. I was out at Burning Man!!!! Just got back... Let me take a look at what people have been saying on this thread, and put the rest together. I'll be contacting a few of you for setup help and such.

Thanks for being so patient everyone!!

Alright folks, looks like this idea REALLY took off!!
I need to get in touch with a few of you.

Trump1, Sean (Faultline Crawlers), and who ever else was going to help judge/run the event. (CrawlSD? redjeeper? JDCrawler27? I'm lookin at you brothers!)
shoot me an e-mail with a contact number when you get a moment, I have a few questions for you. (Jay@DJAbide.com)

As for the rest of you, please add your self to this list, so I will know how many people will be out there. If you know someone that is not on this forum but is going to be at the event, please put them on the list.

Will Be There!

1. 4X4Jay

Also, if you have stuff that we can use to make the event even better, or you want to help out during the event, please shoot me an e-mail as well.

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE HAD SOME PEOPLE WITH CAMERAS OUT THERE AS WELL!! Still photos are nice, and video is even better. Contact me if you think you can help with this part too.

(How do you folks feel about a $5 entry fee per class, for a cash prize to the people that place in the top 3?)

Alright folks, looks like this idea REALLY took off!!
I need to get in touch with a few of you.

Trump1, Sean (Faultline Crawlers), and who ever else was going to help judge/run the event. (CrawlSD? redjeeper? JDCrawler27? I'm lookin at you brothers!)
shoot me an e-mail with a contact number when you get a moment, I have a few questions for you. (Jay@DJAbide.com)

As for the rest of you, please add your self to this list, so I will know how many people will be out there. If you know someone that is not on this forum but is going to be at the event, please put them on the list.

Will Be There!

1. 4X4Jay
2. Trump1(GTG)
3. Eric Jr. (GTG)

Also, if you have stuff that we can use to make the event even better, or you want to help out during the event, please shoot me an e-mail as well.

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE HAD SOME PEOPLE WITH CAMERAS OUT THERE AS WELL!! Still photos are nice, and video is even better. Contact me if you think you can help with this part too.

(How do you folks feel about a $5 entry fee per class, for a cash prize to the people that place in the top 3?)

We're leaving towards a GTG. Vasquez Rocks big and there are many lines to run.

My 7 year old and I want to be there for our first GTG! We'll be on our way out of town so aiming for the first hour or so of the event.

Ok, here is a flyer for the GTG

I wouldn't mind setting up a few gates just for the sake of filming. Also, anyone have a BBQ they are willing to bring out? I'll put in on some hotdogs and such!!!

If we have as many people as I think were going to, I might want to grab a few of you and break off from the main group a bit, for filming. I really do want to set up a couple of "stages" and film them.

Map Location --> MAP LINK <--

Flyer

10600541_936902136325209_5974153535597784126_n.jpg

Back