• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vasquez Rocks GTG!! Saturday Sept 13th! (and possibly a comp?!?!)

Have you been to Vasquez before?

• Total voters
Yes LOTS of water!

Does anyone have a portable grill they would be willing to bring out that we can use? I wouldn't mind pitching in on some hotdogs/ condiments/soda/ chips for lunch. Just a thought.

Drivers meeting at 9:45 sharp with a 10 o'clock roll out time.

Yes LOTS of water!

Does anyone have a portable grill they would be willing to bring out that we can use? I wouldn't mind pitching in on some hotdogs/ condiments/soda/ chips for lunch. Just a thought.

Drivers meeting at 9:45 sharp with a 10 o'clock roll out time.

My son and I will probably bring sandwiches. Maybe stop by a Subway on the way out. It's kinda hot for grilling. IMHO.

Yeah, I'v been tracking this for the last few days.... I know Sean will have his 10x10 with him. Maybe we can place it in a good place and all drive from under it! Maybe there will be enough water flowing down the slabs to do some "water crossings". Either way, IM STILL GOING!!! (just going to bring some rain gear, just in case. I think my special lady friend will be there this time too! She's itching to do some driving. Trump1, you met her the first time we went out.

Yeah, I'v been tracking this for the last few days.... I know Sean will have his 10x10 with him. Maybe we can place it in a good place and all drive from under it! Maybe there will be enough water flowing down the slabs to do some "water crossings". Either way, IM STILL GOING!!! (just going to bring some rain gear, just in case. I think my special lady friend will be there this time too! She's itching to do some driving. Trump1, you met her the first time we went out.

I never thought about not going. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed. Last night, while I was tinkering on my rigs, I thought I don't have to worry about waterproofing ...... then I saw the forecast and thought. :shock:

In any event, it could be nicer with a little cloud cover. :ror:

Just ordered a few parts for my RIG!!! Won't be here until next week, but I thought I would share.

public.php

public.php

public.php

public.php

public.php

I never thought about not going. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed. Last night, while I was tinkering on my rigs, I thought I don't have to worry about waterproofing ...... then I saw the forecast and thought. :shock:

In any event, it could be nicer with a little cloud cover. :ror:

That's what I'm thinking as well. My battery, receiver, and winch controller are all above the frame rails. So I should be good..... No submarine action for ME thanks! "thumbsup"

lets try this again....
Here is an all in one pic of the parts that I ordered over the last 2 days....

10653784_940509599297796_7929437986857548482_n.jpg

Here is screen cap of weather.com for tomorrow at VR :lmao:

10665717_940511809297575_7898281274967391349_n.jpg

With the heat, i would strongly suggest to everyone that is coming to make sure they bring plenty of water....

Chris and I will be getting there right at 8 when gates open so we can set up and relax a little before hand. I've been crawlin out there before in 100*+ heat and it didn't bother me to bad, but bring lots of water as Jay was saying! We will have a fun time no matter what guys 😎

we had an awesome time today, thanks, will post some pics later...canot wait to see what other pic and some of the Go Pro footage

Back