• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Twade’s VS410 Mash-up

She is sitting nice straight too , no body roll whatsoever considering the pitch

Great pics, nicely built crawler!

She is sitting nice straight too , no body roll whatsoever considering the pitch

Great pics, nicely built crawler!

Thank you sir

Just like my original (okay, okay, my second) Phoenix kit, I’m very impressed at how stabile and predictable this is, all things considered.

Also, I’m really liking these falkens so far. Just about the perfect size for most rigs, great scale looks, and they are performing well right out of gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well last week I swapped out the 16t for a 13t Crawlmaster sport, and it’s way better. 16t was jerky and didn’t have a smooth enough start up.

Rig is geared a tad low for my taste, so I think I’ll switch to the 52t spur I picked up and give it a test run in another week or two.

I was able to run this next to my basically stock base camp and my gladiator. Still impressed with this rig.

f97844bc1da0aa5de3e9e066de9be1de.jpg

cc27bdbe9b17399c044fcb8912d361ad.jpg

e67f4b09d808e953a80525eece476303.jpg

Ended up wanting a tad more top speed, so I swapped the 56t spur for a 52t spur, kept the 15t pinion and it’s dialed now. Still crawls better than the 16t Crawlmaster.

Was able to go out and run some rigs Thursday, trying to make the most of the weather and the low river level

374bcdaed32624cc02b0f05ccaaa1231.jpg

Small update, working on a beadlock ring and hardware change.

dd83ad3d866d5af35b37efa3a2639abc.jpg

893c854bdeef2400eecef510aabbce8f.jpg

New wheel ring and hardware looks great! Nice outdoor pics in your previous post. Looks so good out on the rocks!"thumbsup"

Followed your lead and installed the 13T Crawlmaster Sport in my Origin. Nice and smooth on the test run. I really need to get my thread updated!:roll:

New wheel ring and hardware looks great! Nice outdoor pics in your previous post. Looks so good out on the rocks!"thumbsup"

Followed your lead and installed the 13T Crawlmaster Sport in my Origin. Nice and smooth on the test run. I really need to get my thread updated!:roll:

Thank you sir.

I’ve put several 13t Crawlmaster/1080 setups in different rigs and have yet to be disappointed in the results

Back