• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

~TSS~ 1:10 Scale Billet Radiators

STANG KILLA SS

~THE SCALE SHOP~
tssnewlogo2.jpg

The ultimate scale accessory!​

TSSradiator%201.jpg

TSSradiator%202.jpg

Includes dual sided CNC machined billet radiator, two 6" hoses, two set screws, and mounting hardware.​

TSSradiator%203.jpg

Dimensions: 3.25" x 1.45" x 3/16"

TSSradiator%204.jpg

Shown with Integy Fans and radiator cap: NOT included

TSSradiator%205.jpg

i also have a second "Ultralite" version now available! same as the origonal but with the back side milled out to reduce weight. Tips the scales at only 0.5oz! "thumbsup"

V2%20ULTRALITE%20RADIATOR%20cad.jpg

V2%20ULTRALITE%20RADIATOR.jpg

$29.99 + Shipping
Order Here!
Scale Radiators -

Last edited:
Hello good sir, I'm interested in one... Just have to mack sue it will fit in my mini trophy truck. Do you happen to have any info on the fans and cap?

the fans are integy fans. RPP has them from time to time, and so does ebay.
http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/intc23245.htm

the cap is just some random peice of plastic from a drifter appearance kit. i may have an extra cap if you want it. but any thing would work. black button, styrene, head of a nail cut off and painted black etc.

i cant wait to see one of these bed mounted :drool:

Just ordered 2"thumbsup" can't wait till they are in my hands this look so cool"thumbsup" . Thanks Cory"thumbsup""thumbsup" .

Just ordered, Glad I subscribed because I clean forgot. Thanks to Sheldon for posting up and reminding my email."thumbsup"

This should look sweet in something I will have.

Cory, is this limited production? or will they be an "in stock" item? Reason being is I'm not at the point in my build for it yet & all of my money is going in to this G6 that we're having this weekend. I do definitely want 2.

Got my 2 billet radiators and yes this are awsome"thumbsup" and the detail is great . Thanks Cory for making this and i can't wait to see what you come up with next"thumbsup" .

Back