• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tip: How to reduce the friction in LCC and LNC.

Bumpity Bump.

Talking about this thread too much, and too many people asking for it to be this low!!!

Should be a sticky! Hint! Hint!

Last edited:
Maybe if I write a poem.

This should be a sticky
Because finding it gets tricky

The information is so needed
With the Losi, it should be heeded!

I'll stop now.

Maybe if I write a poem.

This should be a sticky
Because finding it gets tricky

The information is so needed
With the Losi, it should be heeded!

I'll stop now.

Worm gears worst fears?

Grinding binding wearing tearing

heating rounding cracking shearing

warping bending wobbling hobbling

shorn and stripped from throttle blipped

I just did a LNC conversion into a scaler and I am having these very problems! I will be doing a tear down very soon TY.

Recently bought a lnc 2.0 and I tore into the axles and they had blue grease and none of the screws where too tight, I loaded it up with more marine grease and reassembled it, I'm really happy with the truck and the way they spec'ed it out.

How often do you put grease? Anyone can share photo where to make grasing hole drill?

How often do you put grease? Anyone can share photo where to make grasing hole drill?

Theres pictures all over this section where you can see a small screw or grub screw people use.

4-IMG_7885.jpg

382508d1563807651-20190720_191853.jpg

Depending on what grease you use and how often you drive the rig would really be the deciding factor to how often. When I comped the LCC I would say I probably greased them every couple weeks. I practiced a lot back then so maybe a dozen or so runs between greasings. I would use an old plastic saleen syringe and just push it in through the tip.

Be careful though when doing the screw hole. You dont want a screw thats gonna go too far through, your locker gear is literally right on the other side and you can chew the teeth up if it binds them. A 4-40 set screw always worked best for me but its your call.

Last edited:
Back