• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Superjuice Berg

He'd better be! We've got a comp coming up soon and he won't fair too well kicking a set of axles and chassis around the rocks while making "vroom vroom" sounds...:lol:

He may not fair to well, but if that does happen...we are gonna need some video "thumbsup"

I am going to take good care of Shelbys "old" rig:) and I hope he will build a new one. You guys are an inspiration for many of us and you have many viewers on your buildthreds outside US...like here in Norway:thumbup::thumbup:

I am going to take good care of Shelbys "old" rig:) and I hope he will build a new one. You guys are an inspiration for many of us and you have many viewers on your buildthreds outside US...like here in Norway:thumbup::thumbup:

Good luck with it! You're getting one BADASS machine!!! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

And on to the next one! This was a bad ass rig Shelby, your new one can only get better? I can't wait to see how your super agent turns out.

72a6a420c0a6d21d172d180a9e542ed6.jpg

This rig is still alive and kickin'[emoji106]

That rig had a lot of love built into it, thank you for sharing the picture and congrats on your great results! Please share more photos when you can. "thumbsup"

The rig made it all the way to the top in Nordic 2016 this weekend
Took a lot of beating, but still solid as a rock
b2328d7ea466495f93349c7da62629f8.jpg

Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

Congrats man of the phenominal result! About time for you to step up in the top game. Crazy driving all the way through being only one to clear all the courses. I'm gonna be doing some training before Worlds for sure. 8)

Back