• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Superjuice Berg

Does she still live?
Still alive and kickin'[emoji106] I had to hand it over to another member in our club a few weeks ago because I've bought Dravtech Super rig, and I only need one. I think the new owner will take good care of it in the future. I think he allready has some new wheels/tires and other goodies from mr. Dlux in the mail[emoji3][emoji3][emoji106][emoji106] It was/is a very solid built rig who has given me lot of good times.

Sent fra min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

the rig is still alive, i have some shopping to do before the season starts in a few months, new wheels and tires. Also need some new skins so looking for some graphics but not easy to find the right one..

Will pos a pic or two when its ready for the rocks.

Now its ready for testing out in the fields..

edeeba2a2df576dfc080221c6edf1757.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That’s a sweet rig. I’m looking into building/buying one myself. I had an AX10 about 10 years ago and I had a MOA a few years back and I loved them. Got into bashing for a while but I’m ready to get back into crawling.

Back