• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Superjuice Berg

Nope..It was me lol. Better than the 7th place curse that I'm currently experiencing though. :lmao:

Good job Shelby! Was good hangin out man...always is. "thumbsup"

Thanks Jimmy, I wish I would have seen you run, I heard you were killing it but had breakage. :evil:

Thanks Jimmy, I wish I would have seen you run, I heard you were killing it but had breakage. :evil:

Yeah man...it was upsetting. When it was working... the rig and I were killin it. What can ya do though...Nothing on that rig has broken in over 2 years...it was bound to happen at some point. Just could have picked a better time to do it. :cry:

We'll see what Nationals brings "thumbsup"

Nope..It was me lol. Better than the 7th place curse that I'm currently experiencing though. :lmao:

Good job Shelby! Was good hangin out man...always is. "thumbsup"

I'll trade your 7th place for the 12th I got....

Actually I was happy with 12th being I had about 30 minutes total drive time on my super prior to ECC. and the 1st time I have even comped with one.

I love your Superjuice Shelby, like all of your rigs it just looks sick! Well put together and all that other good junk.

Last edited:
Anyone know someone good at lifting curses? Any New Orleans crawlers got a VooDoo hookup?

IMG_7528.jpg

:lmao:

Once again, I'm plenty happy with second, just tired of super trophies with 2's on them. :twisted:

Better than a trophy with 3rd on it, or no trophy at all. Keep up the good work and you will break through, maybe this year at nationals. "thumbsup"

Anyone know someone good at lifting curses? Any New Orleans crawlers got a VooDoo hookup?

IMG_7528.jpg

Once again, I'm plenty happy with second, just tired of super trophies with 2's on them. :twisted:

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays!!! :lmao:

IMG_7528.jpg

Hey maybe your driving is perfect but it's just the truck won't get 1st if you want to I'll take that truck and you can build a new one that can take 1st :flipoff:

So, for anyone that cares, I weighed this rig at nats. 7lbs 2oz with 8.5oz of knuckle weight on each knuckle. I go back and forth on selling it vs rebuilding it. It is still a pleasure to drive and does really well for me.

Last edited:
I also vote to rebuild it! Always liked this truck a lot and good luck with the new one too.

I hope your keeping the dream alive! aka, not killing supers....

This is a very real and "possible" problem that is looming for the Super class at USRCCA events :shock: Supers are where RC crawling started...it'd be a real shame to seem them pushed to the side!

This is a very real and "possible" problem that is looming for the Super class at USRCCA events :shock: Supers are where RC crawling started...it'd be a real shame to seem them pushed to the side!

No kidding, especially since I am in the process of building one. :shock:

Back