• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Spiike's SCX10 Jeep 4 Door (Caution Picture Heavy)

Dude Great job you have great painting skills too. ( Way better than mine lol ) The jeep looks sweet..I especially like the custom roof rack!"thumbsup"

lol the custom roof rack was cool, but not quite there, maybe i'll learn some tricks, i've got some aluminum, im thinking of trying to make spine boards for my rescue jeep, got some accessories, fire extingisher, mirrors and window wipers for the yellow jeep.

Its sad to see the red jeep retire, but never forgotten!

Thanks a lot!

hey man got any updates on this thing??:flipoff:...

was just making a list of people that are interested in crawling at my house this year and just wondering if you were interested.... our indoor season is pretty much done now so that means outdoor is underway"thumbsup" would like to do a points series at my house this year... there is guys in the club with just ax10's and there's some of us with both ax10's and scx10's so we would run both...

let me know if you wanna crawl with us this year.. it would be sweet if you could make it out a few times"thumbsup"

hey man got any updates on this thing??:flipoff:...

was just making a list of people that are interested in crawling at my house this year and just wondering if you were interested.... our indoor season is pretty much done now so that means outdoor is underway"thumbsup" would like to do a points series at my house this year... there is guys in the club with just ax10's and there's some of us with both ax10's and scx10's so we would run both...

let me know if you wanna crawl with us this year.. it would be sweet if you could make it out a few times"thumbsup"

Hey, i am totally down to bring my 2 rigs out, ill have to buy another battery. Ill definitally come out a few times, been busy and will be busy this summer. But i want to get my rigs out for sure!

So this red jeep is retired. I do plan on tinting the windows and mounting it on a light stand, as a lamp shade, beside where ill park the new yellow jeep. Which i posted a link above.

I bought the new style dingo. And a proline 4 door jeep body and created to new thread.

I also have a dodge 2 door with the honcho rear in a thread.

aww man, i wish i could, i can't make it tommorow, I really hope next time I can make it

that post was for last weekend chief haha.... but......

sounds like there's a bunch of us getting together in canoe at the beach next weekend probably the 15th.. never been but apparently its awesome trail crawling.. going to bring my ax10 and twin hammers"thumbsup"

Back