• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I can't make it anywhere tomorrow. All my parts are in the mail but Sloat the following sunday.

My Foff is still waiting for parts......almost done.
20150801_162145_zpsh8xjc4oc.jpg

Still need to fix the Sportie so probably just bring out the Pro to Gtek tomorrow.

That's funny I did the same thing! Only I did the rear chub to fit the bigger bearing and for the front I just got the aluminum carriers for the XO1, they are already bored for the big bearing but the rears are not so had to bore those.

The Tekno axles bent on me again last weekend so I ditched them, might not handle anything over 3S, guess we will find out if it's something with my setup or not if you don't have any issues with yours.

So I guess your still waiting for your ESC?

Bored out the stock Traxxas uprights for the Techno big bearings.
20150727_185552_zpsfzakyt2a.jpg

Last edited:
I'll stop by Generocks for a bit but still hitting the beach to test out my new setup... My Sporty is torn apart for a complete rebuild so just the pro is running and maybe my Wraith if I finish it tonight.

So again..I can't make it tomorrow. One more family party to attend.
Labor Day weekend for sure tho.

Back