• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I got my 2.2 together and am getting down my new dx6i controls..hopefully my beadlocks come early tomorrow, otherwise I am gluing my moabs to the beater wheels.
See you guys out there.:mrgreen:

Hey guys, I'll try to come by next Wed with a whole new bunch of goodies on the ARTR. JeepinDoug, what battery are you running? I picked up a mamba max and want to run a 3s Lipo with it.

Thanks, Dave

Hey guys, I'll try to come by next Wed with a whole new bunch of goodies on the ARTR. JeepinDoug, what battery are you running? I picked up a mamba max and want to run a 3s Lipo with it.

Thanks, Dave
I am pretty sure he is running a thunder power prolite 1250mah. You will like the 3s for sure.

I will meet you guys out there around 5pm or so. I forgot all the bodies at home, so I am rolling Bodiless today!!!! (That's what I get for only sleeping for an hour)

Dima

Thanks, Dave
I thought I replied to this ?
Thunder power 1320Mah, 11.1v. RClipos.com for online or Wes at Allspeed on Spruce in SSF has two in stock right now for a great price. He has a badass 2000Mah, small package in stock also.
Tell him Doug (the crawler guy) sent you.

I thought I replied to this ?
Thunder power 1320Mah, 11.1v. RClipos.com for online or Wes at Allspeed on Spruce in SSF has two in stock right now for a great price. He has a badass 2000Mah, small package in stock also.
Tell him Doug (the crawler guy) sent you.

Thanks Doug! I'll stop by Allspeed on Friday. Like to keep it local when it works. "thumbsup"

Dave

I will meet you guys out there around 5pm or so. I forgot all the bodies at home, so I am rolling Bodiless today!!!! (That's what I get for only sleeping for an hour)

Dima
sounds like someone has too many lids :p
see you guys in SSF "thumbsup"

so any of you san fran guys going to come to the Central Valley Rock Crawler Comp #1. going to have a black jack chassis for low point rookie and 1st, 2nd, 3rd place trophys:shock:. the courses will be set up more rookie style, but trust me going to be a blast. check it out and sign up"thumbsup" http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126206

I was ready to go, but then I saw that I had to have a stock wheelbase, and mine is set at 13" I will be goign home nd rebuilding the whole thing this afternoon, so maybe I will change the wheelbase before I do anything.

Dima

so any of you san fran guys going to come to the Central Valley Rock Crawler Comp #1. going to have a black jack chassis for low point rookie and 1st, 2nd, 3rd place trophys:shock:. the courses will be set up more rookie style, but trust me going to be a blast. check it out and sign up"thumbsup" http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126206

Thanks for the info.

Good fun last night guys, a bit chilly out there and more challenging stuff found.

I got mine all together finally! Anyone going to be there tomorrow? If not see you Wednesday. "thumbsup"

What time you thinking?
I could be there anytime between 11am and 3pm.
Post up a time and I'll be there.

Hey guys...I was born and raised in San Bruno and miss it like crazy. I'm out in Stockton now but still have family in Daly City. I don't get out that way very much but....how often do you guys get together and are there any events/comps coming up any time soon....?
I'm with CVRC and we're having a comp on Saturday in Manteca. Is this something that is trying to get started...? If so, I'd like to be a part of it....Thankyou

m&mKrawler (max356)
IMG_0007-1-1.jpg

We go to Genentec every Wednesday night, we've been doing this for a few months nows. Anyone is welcome.
If you're out this way on a weekend just post up here and we'll try to get out there. I'm 10 minutes away.

Back