• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
It certainly has some short course characteristics like the larger inner bead diameter

I was getting a bit excited 'til you pointed that out. I'd be disappointed if they did that unless this is going to be a race vehicle. Call me a stickler, but I'd hoped this would be some form of scale vehicle and, if so, multi-diameter tires would be a turn-off.

I guess it doesn't matter since this is all speculation at this point. Hopefully we'll get some confirmation at some point...

It look's nothing like a summit, how in the hell did you even come up with that?

I'm just talking about the IS setup in general...I know the shock setup is much different....

crawl-o-matic-49368-albums2138-27361.jpg

crawl-o-matic-49368-albums2138-27362.jpg

Last edited:
the stance probably be to wide like the wrath for scalers....but non the less seems like it would be pretty cool...wonder if they can lock the front diff with a servo???

I see a roof light bar, non bead locks and independent suspension. Thats a short course if ive ever seen one.

looks like we also have a name...

Axial EXO Terra Buggy

It seems like a reveal might happen soon. they are on there way to SEMA it appears."thumbsup"

looks like the drawing to me. look at the cage, where the shocks mount, and even the body vents towards there rear. I also see an A-Arm connected to the rear shock.

Last edited:
Back