• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
If we're talking about a rock racer/KOH/desert style racer with IFS, I'm in. However, in the pics it looks like it has IRS, not a solid axle. That would be a deal breaker for me, personally. I would definitely want a solid rear axle.

Regardless, it's nice to see (allegedly) new vehicles coming out. "thumbsup"

I feel the same way it looks like it would have IRS and it only makes sense if they are building a desert buggy but as was said earlier if they make I so u could throw a sold axle on the rear that would be cool.

I think with the skill level that most of us have even if it was IRS we'll find a way to slap a solid axle on their regardless!!I welcome whatever they bring out new!!Innovation always sells!!

I received a spy photo last week from the secret Axial testing grounds that shows they are getting ready to make a BIG announcement.

CH-53E-Super-Stallion-heavy-lifting.jpg

Last edited:
I think you guys are right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like it's gonna be a desert truggy the way the Desert location story line hints on photo locations,the desert truggy on 20inch wheels,the increase in size of the desert ruts after all these years, and last but not least
What was that in the “shoe” photo’s background?
Stay tuned to find out these answers and many more that we have not thought of yet: http://www.facebook.com/axialinc hit the L-I-K-E please and thank you!
I personally think It's gonna be a desert truggy:shock: That would be cooool!

Hmmmmmm. I was reading the Desert scouting trip and there is a picture that makes me wonder. Its the one with the shoe..... "The desert takes toll a on Scott Roberts shoe! Look closely now… critter in the background…." then they say "What was that in the “shoe” photo’s background? "

Somebody do a CSI blowup and focus on this damn pitch'er!:lmao:

I really hope it is something along the lines of the Losi XXX-SCB, I think this is easily the coolest non-crawler rc out. From the show picture, this seems possible... :mrgreen:

It would be cool if they came out with the kit version first.

Last edited:
It certainly has some short course characteristics like the larger inner bead diameter

175571d1320087916-393383_10150915593705188_515760187_21804543_617164216_n.jpg

Tanner Foust Could make it very interesting. Good way to go for cross-promotion and marketing sales. I predict that Top Gear US will have an R/C episode with the new Axial vehicle. Something silly and fun with them racing eachother with their own fixed up versions of it.

Or maybe I'm waaaaaaay off "thumbsup"

Back