• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Thanks VERY much Axial-I have just finished upgrading my second Wraith and you throw this in my face-have you NO mercy? At least we won't see it here in
Australia until next year!

ok this is for sure a required rig for me ....... i have herd that it is going to be a kit not an RTR is there and truth to that.
does anyone know when they will be available to us

Right on Axials website it says it is a kit.

Excellent! I'm sure Axial has done their homework so this should be as durable as any other short course type vehicle.

Thanks for the pics NorCal2500 "thumbsup"

I just noticed the front tires/wheels are narrower up front. Interesting. I hadn't noticed that in other pics.

Most outstanding Axial. looks to be a must have. Was wishing for a scale shortcourse rather than a desert runner. Either way looks awsome.

Back