• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
No point in speculating what it'll be yet if it's going to take as long to be produced as the XR cutting brake.... :lmao:

I played battlefield 3 with Brandon for a couple hours last night, I kept asking him about the new rig and all he wanted to talk about was his stupid Lalaloopsy Silly Hair doll collection.

Ha Ha I was playing the campaign last night on my Xbox 360 "thumbsup"

He's 12 years old, all he drinks is milk so that won't work.

Any other ideas on how to get the scoop from this punk?

Anyone have some eggnog from last year we could fool him with? Or you could steal his Subi and hold it for ransom. :mrgreen:

For liability reasons I must include this disclaimer: If Brandons car is stolen I honestly had nothing to do with it.

Sounds Like they may be making more then one. It would be real cool if they would come out with a new more compact 2speed.

Here is my obligatory "Damn you Axial" for the future berating I'm going to get from my wife for buying whatever it is you produce.

I'm pretty sure those guys are trying to get me divorced.:lmao:

It would be super cool if they molded link mounts in the rear of the chassis for a future solid axle swap. Just unbolt the IRS and bolt in upper and lower links for an axle. That is, if it's released with IRS. If they actually make the buggy.

Hmmmmmm. I was reading the Desert scouting trip and there is a picture that makes me wonder. Its the one with the shoe..... "The desert takes toll a on Scott Roberts shoe! Look closely now… critter in the background…." then they say "What was that in the “shoe” photo’s background? "

Last edited:
Count down clock?

After Tamiyas BS,I'm not much of a fan of them anymore!I'd rather be surprised!!

If we're talking about a rock racer/KOH/desert style racer with IFS, I'm in. However, in the pics it looks like it has IRS, not a solid axle. That would be a deal breaker for me, personally. I would definitely want a solid rear axle.

Regardless, it's nice to see (allegedly) new vehicles coming out. "thumbsup"

Back