• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
I like the idea of a new Axial vehicle to add to my stable.
If it's a scale KOH truck or a new take on a buggy platform like what is raced in the Finke in Australia it will be awesome.
Either way looks like I'm gonna open an Axial "what if" account to save my pennies"thumbsup"

I'm sold!

I'm gonna strip my IFS rig down!!I want IFS with equal F/R rollout !!I'm gonna wait til next fall to buy a new rig!!A koh or baja buggy would be a excellent addition to the scale market!!

Besides crawling the shortcourse market is really booming right now, I wonder if they are going for a buggy type shortcourse rig? Of course none of the 1:1 shortcourse buggies run 4wd...

I'd say that is a pretty intelligent guess, seein's how last time I was in my LHS I saw a...

SWEET!
maybe something like the losi sc buggy...
but WAY better looking!

...that I came VERY close to pulling the trigger on. Looked like a fun little toy. I'd bet Axial is trying for a piece of that market as well...

I'm going to stop reading this thread now. I'll be back in 6 months.

"thumbsup"

I hope this does mean Axial is branching out and bringing something new to the market. Every one they have touched so far has exploded so seeing their touch on something new is exciting.

I would love a go fast buggy rig from them for sure, something 10th scale you could beat the snot out of like an 8th scale but without the 8th scale size and price.

zing... Hey jason, post Brad's cell number up so we can all start calling and leaving messages

I think it all depends on what stage of production this potential new product is in currently. If it's far off from production they may try to keep it under wraps for awhile longer to avoid the xr10 fiasco. Either way I'm excited to see what they are working on.

The Axial guys should be getting into work soon, I wonder if they'll admit to anything?

I played battlefield 3 with Brandon for a couple hours last night, I kept asking him about the new rig and all he wanted to talk about was his stupid Lalaloopsy Silly Hair doll collection.

I played battlefield 3 with Brandon for a couple hours last night, I kept asking him about the new rig and all he wanted to talk about was his stupid Lalaloopsy Silly Hair doll collection.

no,no..your doing it all wrong..
ya gotta get him soused 1st..
then start quizn him..:ror:

I had to Google that to see what the hell you were talking about lol:lmao:.

So I was cruising facebook, and found a post by Rory from Racers Only.

RacersOnly said:
So I was just scanning facebook and noticed Rory posted this:
"We did some work for Axial racing (Radio Controlled cars) and Brad, Rodney and Scott came out to Arizona for a visit. They were nice enough to do a little write up about Racers Only and a little of our history in the sport of Off Road racing. They have a pretty trick line of off road type RC vehicles, including some very cool rock crawlers and soon to be released concept off road racing type vehicles. Look for more info to be released at SEMA!!!"

So he just confirmed that he was doing the drawing for Axial, and that they'll have some new "concept off road type vehicles" debuting at SEMA next week!

A 1/10th IFS, solid rear KOH type rig would be cool. A 1/10th IFS, solid rear short course/Prerunner would be super cool and cause me to give Axial some more of my money for sure.

Back