• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Silent outrunner and ESC for less then $60

So what is currently the best one of these esc’s to buy? I have tried to find some of the ones listed throughout this thread and they are either out of stock or the price has gone way up.

Yeah I figured the chip shortage had something to do with it. I found the flycolor xcross 50a, but I’m not sure on that esc where the swc or swd pads are. Maybe I missed it in this thread. Or if anyone knows how you determine where those pads are on any given esc.

Definitely kinda off topic, but I can't open any of these slack links even though I have an account. Thoughts?
I clicked link above you and it asked me to log in to slack. I assume the issue is on your device. Try copy paste to chrome.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

"thumbsup" I ran a quick test with the 1.80 too ..not really convincing...went back to 1.78
I will wait until Alka comes up with something more stable.:mrgreen:
BTW the "blitz" version I wont touch...too many funky features with it .

not sure what you mean by funky features? have you actually tried it?

Last edited:
No..and I wont ...only looking at that configurator makes me dizzy :ror:

ok, well then please stop making comments like "we'll see" and suggesting its no good, I've spent a good amount of time trying to improve some things to give back to the open source. Just because you think its complicated (when it has less options to decide on than stock) doesn't mean you need to speak down on it. Instead why not try and learn something before you judge it.

Back