• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC 2015-16 Comp #6 - NEAL SHOALS

M_ENERGY

Rock Crawler

MARCH 19TH 2016

Course building will start @ 7:30am

Courses Open @ 8:30am

CLASSES

2.2PRO - 3 courses

2.2S - 3 courses

TRAIL - RWYB - 2 courses

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wJV8srFh8venhEkH5kyyTxxY-WEUy2pJmaTYFW7ZV1o/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false"height="450" width="900"></iframe>

Last edited:
Here's some pics I stole from Todd
4303066a68b385a171913379fcadaf3a.jpg

2b5362a571a982f432abb0c1b8ca3b4d.jpg

025caeb0ae3583d2301e575f99de8602.jpg

fc9068cc4efb9960d335eab49632ce56.jpg

8a17627738ce428ed778bcfcc9f3a5a3.jpg

Thanks for the pics Todd
And look out Ray I here you maybe 1 year older since the last comp[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

"And look out Ray I here you maybe 1 year older since the last comp[emoji6]"

It just seems that I am because I spent 8 months at the impassable gate 3 of one of your courses.

And the fact that this time I'm bringing a year's worth of bitching, I was too easy on y'all last comp.

Two words for all of our course builders, including me, makeable or takeable.:shock:"thumbsup"

If those are even words????

Looking forward to it and this time I'm bringing the PAIN.........pills!!:lmao:

Last edited:
I used to help but found I was on my feet so long I really hurt by the end of the comp. But probably still can where we don't have to haul our stuff too far. It's in my old, decrepid body's best interest to try to sit as much as possible. Climbing on those rocks, by the way which are "hard as a rock", for long periods of time is tough for the over-the-hill gang.:cry: These legs have been carrying a lot of crap for a long time.:ror:

I know Ray were glad you still join us every comp!! I am afraid if you win one you will retire LOL

Thank God I'm small enough so you, Todd or Mike can carry me around the courses when these old legs go out on me, so I can still KINDA compete. So retirement is out of the question (probably don't have to worry about that anyway) as long as I have my crawling buds to help me..:lmao:

Like I said before
0e1afcfccddc96022a856114db3b4c56.jpg
It wouldn't be the same with out cha happy late b day and p.s. I was able to take gate 3

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

and p.s. I was able to take gate 3

Only because you were tall enough to see it..::ror::..and the fact that your rig had flipped 3 times from falling from the undercut 4' drop gate 2 and landed on it's wheels dead center of the markers for gate 3:shock:. At least that's the way I almost remember it. And you know that my memory is like a hole in the rip rap, things go in and don't come out until something's broke....

I won't know until later this week if I'm gonna make the Arkansas trip. Need to stay home and finish the Vaterra, U4 rig, and a few other projects I've picked up lately....

a70dcb7ecce61746197c08b6f6db64ce.jpg

Put me down for Pro and Trail in case we don't head out of town.

#TheLab

Sadly I have to withdraw from this comp. We're not expecting my grandpa to make it thru the night. Too much to tend to around his home.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear the bad the news Sid!!

Just a reminder for everyone that there is a chance of rain so make preparations for the weather conditions and also there is no food near this place so pack the snacks!!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas, dr said he has a foot in both worlds. He hasnt ate in 2 days. Hasnt opened his eyes today. But hes headed to a better place thats for sure. hope i can wiggle in a way there

Back