• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC 2015-16 Comp #2 - DRAVO DAM

M_ENERGY

Rock Crawler

The coordinates are: 35.140261,-81.604981

The closest physical address is: 266 Spillway Rd. Gaffney, SC 29341

NOVEMBER 14TH 2015

Course building will start @ 8am

Courses Open @ 8:30am

CLASSES

2.2PRO - 3 courses

2.2S - 3 courses

TRAIL - RWYB - 2 courses

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dwzOyQSwZlpKVFXVLGSx28iIL2JO3QKNvLUthbbsjVg/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false"height="450" width="900"></iframe>

2.2 Pro and Trail! Can't wait to crawl with yuns

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. It wasn't as bad as I thought but it's all in the recovery. Just gotta watch it for a few weeks because us old folks don't heal as fast as we used to. I can always count on the support from the crawling gang.

Thought about washing my truck this week, then saw 0% chance of rain Saturday. Think I'll wait till Sunday! See y'all Saturday!

After last Saturday I don't think anybody needs to wash any rc trucks LOL I know Billy doesn't!! Mine has been glitching since all the rain.

I have a special gate just for you Ray .....JK

Back