• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

scale comp RAINED OUT!!! couple pics...

Cheeeeeehooooo dis is going 2 be a killer comp. more people more fun and more fun = more $$$$ for me 2 win .......lol can't wait sorry had 2 crack a joke. Cause dat boat was rocking 2 much and I was getting sea sick........lol

More money for you to win?!? Pffffffffftttttsssssshhhhhhhhh!!!! You mean more money for me to win!!! I'm gonna win!!!! Ahahahaahaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha right!!!:)

More money for you to win?!? Pffffffffftttttsssssshhhhhhhhh!!!! You mean more money for me to win!!! I'm gonna win!!!! Ahahahaahaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha right!!!:)
No worry bro ill tell them 2 let u take 2nd so u can get some money cause 1st is mine........lol

You 3 my friends are sadly mistaken of you think first belongs to y'all.. im gonna be bringin the pain. Go prepared..... prepared to...... last word: 4 letters: sounds like booze...
Muahhahahahahahaaa!!

BOOM!!

no even sence you guyz fight over 1st,2nd,3rd cuz trail cuttaz union going take the whole thing we going DOMINATE so on our behalf im letting you guyz know what your in for :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: SERIOUSLY :flipoff::lmao:

no even sence you guyz fight over 1st,2nd,3rd cuz trail cuttaz union going take the whole thing we going DOMINATE so on our behalf im letting you guyz know what your in for :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: SERIOUSLY :flipoff::lmao:

Hahahahaha now dats even more funny dis guy really has 2 do his home work before talking like dat.......lol:lmao:

When it says the width of the inside of the tires can't be wider than the cab measured at the doors, what part of the door? The widest part of the door?

this ones will be there 3 from da westside and more to come
Picture030.jpg

e5f50d52.jpg

This is what I'll be using. If I can get my other truck running and my brother can make it, he'll be running it.

Back