• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

scale comp RAINED OUT!!! couple pics...

Ohhhhh boy! Do i have some good news! Prizes are as follows in no particular order.

1 set of mayhem eng. 1.9 aluminum beadlocks
1 set front/rear xhd no slop lockers
1 set front/rear stainless lockouts w/ integrated beef tubes.
Couple sets of steel outdrives for axial trans.

A lot of very generous donations are coming this way for the comp. So be sure to come out for some friendly competition and win some good prizes

Be sure to give them a shout out as well"thumbsup"

A BIG THX goes out to:
Dan and debbie at mayhem engineering
And erin with highland crawlers

Rite on trav, way to go man!! Mahalo, mayhem n highland for the donation prizes.

Mahalo

Sweet,BIG MAHALOS bradda Trav,and of course Mayhem engineering,and Highland for the generous donations....

Wow these guys are donating these prizes ??? That's very generous of them!!! Thanks a lot!!! I hope
To make it out, although I doubt I'll even place lol but looks to be very fun. Although when I compete
My hands shake like I got Parkinson's. Btw, Any location decided
Yet?

Wow these guys are donating these prizes ??? That's very generous of them!!! Thanks a lot!!! I hope
To make it out, although I doubt I'll even place lol but looks to be very fun. Although when I compete
My hands shake like I got Parkinson's. Btw, Any location decided
Yet?

not as of yet gonna talk to a few guys and see where they would like to see it held at. i shake too just not as bad a micheal j fox:lmao::lmao: to soon? anyway yes they are donating all the prizes, and i couldn be more appreciative of that. its not placing that matters with these comps.. its the comradery that comes with it. ask any of the guys that have came to them its a crazy good time. but havent crawled with you in 4 ever so i hope to see you out there bro!

not as of yet gonna talk to a few guys and see where they would like to see it held at. i shake too just not as bad a micheal j fox:lmao::lmao: to soon? anyway yes they are donating all the prizes, and i couldn be more appreciative of that. its not placing that matters with these comps.. its the comradery that comes with it. ask any of the guys that have came to them its a crazy good time. but havent crawled with you in 4 ever so i hope to see you out there bro!

last time i even played with my truck was in june or july. its going through a rebuild right now and should be done in a couple weeks or so, plenty of time to practice. and i was gonna say my hands shake like michael j fox when hes off his meds but thought itd be rude haha.
have you guys comped at aiea loop trail?

special thanks to braddah travis, mayhem engineering And highland crawlers ............. cant wait for this comp 2 go down

Wow this is gonna be a crazy turn out! Good to see you comin out sheldon I know things got heated a while back with nick but past is past and may the good times roll. Very excited to see all the positive responses from everyone. Hope to see as many people as possible out there.

On a side note... with the purse being so large and almost 300.00 in giveaways... tech will be tight. The only rule that may be edited is the "sectioning" rule, b/c I know there will be a lot of bobbed toyotas out there. It will only be legal as long as the chassis regulations still match (chassis must be 3" longer than wb including bumpers). This is to keep the comp even for everyone. So get out your tape measures"thumbsup"

When I return I'm going to scout a few places to see where the best place to set up this large of an event could be held. So hang tight and bare with me.

Thx again guys.
Travis

Large event w/absolutely no problems?

Kaena=out
Makapuu=out
Pilbox=out, plus if it's here, I'm out & a few others.
Aiea=out

All of those can be shutdown by the DLNR/park rangers.

Kunia=out of sight, out of mind.

I know of another spot, but you cannot park there. Everyone will need to be dropped off. Kinda makes that out too.

Large event w/absolutely no problems?

Kaena=out
Makapuu=out
Pilbox=out, plus if it's here, I'm out & a few others.
Aiea=out

All of those can be shutdown by the DLNR/park rangers.

Kunia=out of sight, out of mind..

I know of another spot, but you cannot park there. Everyone will need to be dropped off. Kinda makes that out too.

Rajah. Well as few as posible at least. Lemme scout a few places and ill let y'all know b4 the 20th of december. There's still plenty of time to find a good spot to do this. Not really in a rush."thumbsup"

Kunia is not out of the picture tho."thumbsup"

Chee hooo dis bob yota in we got 12 1/2 wheel and 16 1/2 bumper to bumper not counting stinger ......we goin rock it till the wheels fall off....lol

Last edited:
looks like this yota is in cant wait till the com and im gonna rock it till it falls apart :lmao:

So I did some research of what I could find as far as park regulations go.

Keana point regulations are only a group of 25 or greater require a permit. And none of the park on that side is protected exept at the actual "point" which is 2.5 miles from where we park so were good on that. I called the DLNR and they said it wouldn be aproblem as long as we keep it under 25 peeps.

So will be a 20 truck max. To allow for the coverage and judges.

Location will be keana point.

Tech will start at 9am comp will start as soon as tech is finished.
First 20 rigs "ON SITE" have priority. Although I doubt 20 rigs will show so should be ok.
10.00$ reg fee. All the money will go to winners. Don't worry I don't keep anything.

See you guys there and PUT THE HAMMER DOWN.

Looks like this would be perfict four pau hana idea of camping, fishing, drinking, scaleing and ?.

Last edited:
Back