• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

scale comp RAINED OUT!!! couple pics...

Maybe brah, still kinda early for tell if can get that whole wkn off. Sounds good, keep that in mind.

How far is the spot from the parking area? Never been before

No worries, if I have no problems at Kaena neither will you. I'm down for some Kaena Pt. aktion, neva go dea long time. Now just gotta build a new truck. I don't think the "Honolulu HI-lux" meets the chassis vs. WB rule.

trav i know the spot is set but if its possiable mabe next comp could be at kahuku motorcross track theres alot of trails/good tarain its just a suggestion or even pearlcity placades hiking trail i went hunting there a cople times and that looks like a good place to play "thumbsup"

trav i know the spot is set but if its possiable mabe next comp could be at kahuku motorcross track theres alot of trails/good tarain its just a suggestion or even pearlcity placades hiking trail i went hunting there a cople times and that looks like a good place to play "thumbsup"

I go afghanistan in feb so this is like my going out comp... just wanna have some good fun b4 I go and am not able 2 play wit my truck for 7-9 months.

No worries, if I have no problems at Kaena neither will you. I'm down for some Kaena Pt. aktion, neva go dea long time. Now just gotta build a new truck. I don't think the "Honolulu HI-lux" meets the chassis vs. WB rule.

If I read the rules right, it says your chassis has to be at least as long as your wheelbase. The hilux has leaf springs, it's longer, your good bro!!!

Just to get a quick rough count who all is plannin on coming?

If you don't see ur name lemme know and ill add it.

1-kanoehecrawler
2-rocksteadily
3-pau hana
4-erik r
5-dtp
6-scalewalker
7-army of 1
8-midgetmac
9-parvo
10-cutlass
11-njk
12-youngversion
13-mike
14-jordan
15-Russ
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

Last edited:
I know i haven't been to much of these, I def am gonna try my hardest to make it!! Sounds like a fun time!! Count me in!!!

Back