• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

scale comp RAINED OUT!!! couple pics...

This what i be running at the jan comp. Nothing special, just want it to last the whole day.
1322960933.jpg

Ill be home tomorrow around 6ish... so Sunday beginsmy rig turn around and prolly some testing that weekend and the weekend after... can't wait to get back to hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look like its going 2 be a battle who's got a bad a$$ scale crawler time is running down and Its getting closer.........can we get some pic of da prizes iam going to win.........lol nah jj but can we get some pic so we can get all pump up about it ........yeeeeeeah!"thumbsup"

Last edited:
Look like its going 2 be a battle who's got a bad a$$ scale crawler time is running down and Its getting closer.........can we get some pic of da prizes iam going to win.........lol nah jj but can we get some pic so we can get all pump up about it ........yeeeeeeah!"thumbsup"

will post pics of them as soon as they come in"thumbsup"

Re: sunday jan 15th scale comp PRIZE LIST on PG 2

Hell yah!! Get um ready boys!

Got word from erin at highland and the box of goodies should be here on the 3rd."thumbsup"

Re: sunday jan 15th scale comp READ POST 112!!!

Well erin came through.. a few of the things he said was sending wasn in box so ill try get ahold of him but so far here's what I got

2 stainless steel XHD no slop lockers.
2 aluminum XHD no slop lockers.
Mix set aluminum/stainless XHD no slop lockers.

If mayhem comes through with the wheels those will be top prize
2nd will get first pick on which set of lockers they want, then 3rd, then 4th..

IMG_20120103_114009.jpg

Wow, get choke action around here. Haven't been around here for awhile. Somebody claiming team mayhem but I no see you or your truck on the website. And no I not hating just stating the facts.

I hope you get one permit to have your event over there. It would really suck to get shutdown by dlnr. Oh btw.....there beach clean up a few weeks ago maybe you should've went and helped.

And a twenty truck limit? So what's about peoples other half's, kids, and friends that want to come and hang out. I'm just saying.....

Wow, get choke action around here. Haven't been around here for awhile. Somebody claiming team mayhem but I no see you or your truck on the website. And no I not hating just stating the facts.

I hope you get one permit to have your event over there. It would really suck to get shutdown by dlnr. Oh btw.....there beach clean up a few weeks ago maybe you should've went and helped.

And a twenty truck limit? So what's about peoples other half's, kids, and friends that want to come and hang out. I'm just saying.....

They haven't updated the website in long time the new 1.9 monsters not even listed yet.. I've sent them pics waiting on website update. Not to worried tho. As I know the facts.

Only need a permit for 25+ people. Don't worry did my homework. And 20 truck limit b/c I don't have the capability to keep track and score that many trucks. And to keep from having to get a permit. Plus I really doubt 20 trucks gonna come.

Few weeks ago I was training in california so I can deploy to afghan again in feb. So I couldn have helped even if I knew about it. But thnx for your concerns.

Ahh das on bolo....Rajah Dat!!!

Wow, get choke action around here. Haven't been around here for awhile. Somebody claiming team mayhem but I no see you or your truck on the website. [And no I not hating just stating the facts.]

How is that "not hating" and "stating facts"? Have you talked to mayhem personally? Where did you get your "facts" from?
Not trying to start shit but it just seems you came into this thread with a little hostile attitude in your post as all you were doin was putting down. It's his comp, can he not make a vehicle limit cap on it? If you hold your comp you make the rules right? Just sayin........

How is that "not hating" and "stating facts"? Have you talked to mayhem personally? Where did you get your "facts" from?
Not trying to start shit but it just seems you came into this thread with a little hostile attitude in your post as all you were doin was putting down. It's his comp, can he not make a vehicle limit cap on it? If you hold your comp you make the rules right? Just sayin........

Thx boss!!"thumbsup"

Back