• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Revell Land Rover III on SCX24

slowmethinks

Quarry Creeper
So I'm thinking about picking up the Revell 1/24 Land Rover Series III and trying to put in on a SCX24. Has anyone here tried this? How much work is involved in putting a model body on one of these micro Axials? Another option is a Ford Ranger that my LHS has in stock. Thanks for any info.

Also, pictures of model bodies on your SCX24s are greatly appreciated!!!

https://www.revell.de/en/products/modelmaking/cars/young-oldtimer/land-rover-series-iii.html

Easiest way to mount imo would be to order another scx-24 rear swing mount, go to harbor freight and buy the tiny round neomags and glue one to the top of the front posts and under the hood of the land rover. Using the swing mount attach it to your model body. You might need to cut up the model to size it right.

Also the picture thread has a lot of inspiration.

Kind Regards.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

SCX24 is closer to 1:20 scale. But if you like that monster truck cab over chassis look, you'll be fine.

Back