• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Revamping RCC Please read

I just got the same message twice and then managed to log in >
Gateway Timeout
The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

@ 2.39pm ET

I just got the same message twice and then managed to log in >
Gateway Timeout
The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

@ 2.39pm ET
Same

One thing I have noticed is that photos from my media library on the forum are no longer showing up in the threads where they were posted. They have been replaced by images of red X's.
Will this get corrected or should I expect that to be a casualty of the transition?

I imagine others have noticed this

I checked one of my build threads and all of the pictures I posted from an image hosting site (Imgur) seem to still be up.

Didn't tapatalk integration get removed? I was wondering if pictures not displaying could have something to do with tapatalk since you could upload with it.

I checked one of my build threads and all of the pictures I posted from an image hosting site (Imgur) seem to still be up.

Didn't tapatalk integration get removed? I was wondering if pictures not displaying could have something to do with tapatalk since you could upload with it.
I think the tapatalk photos are fine. It's the photos in my RCC photo albums. Specifically the ones posted during the age of the old software. I used to use RCC as my photo host. The photo albums all appear to have transfered to the new software but where they were put in threads they no longer appear. There are red x's

Does that make sense?

I think the tapatalk photos are fine. It's the photos in my RCC photo albums. Specifically the ones posted during the age of the old software. I used to use RCC as my photo host. The photo albums all appear to have transfered to the new software but where they were put in threads they no longer appear. There are red x's

Does that make sense?
Yeah that makes sense. I was just throwing that out there in case it could be helpful to the mods but I'm just guessing so probably not the most helpful lol

All my pics from tapatalk show up. Could be part of the swappin process. Im sure, with a lil time, badger will get it all lined out. Hes doin a bang up job of bringin RCC back to life!

Yeah, images from hosting sites seem to still be in tact ( checked today and mine are- postimage) but not from the old rcc files. Not sure if able to be restored or not.

Did we ever get any feedback on whether the old image size limit of 1200 x 600 is still necessary?

I'm hoping we can post larger pics and the new forum software can rescale things. I made a recent post and didn't size the pics down like usual and it seemed to format the page just fine with 4032 x 2268 pics: -Lunar Bound- Moon Buggy Build
Let me know if the pics in the link above dont scale well for anyone.

Editing posts still seems to bring up an error message for me. Here's my browser console when this happens:

EDIT: I was just able to edit this post right after posting, maybe it has to do with whether the original thread was made on the old software or the new?
EDIT 2: Today I've had zero issues editing posts that are from threads created after the change over.

KsJArZL.jpg

Last edited:
I've save a few links to different parts of the forum. Since the forums changed to the new setup those links no longer work. I take it that I'll have to dig up the threads and save it all over again or is there a better way to recover the old threads?

Back