• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Revamping RCC Please read

Mine was like that for a while after the initial overhaul... I could click on the avatar circle in my settings and then upload an image but then a couple days ago, my image was gone and replaced with the generic 'H'... and no option to edit it.
That was my mistake after doing the initial migration I didn't get the permissions sorted first. I have added a star to your account to get your pretty avatar back.

Is there any chance of having the read and unread icons for the forums be less similar? It's hard to quickly see what forums have new posts when the colors are so similar.

QyTdwdp.png

Is there any chance of having the read and unread icons for the forums be less similar? It's hard to quickly see what forums have new posts when the colors are so similar.

QyTdwdp.png
I've been using the "new posts" button in the top left, or under "what's new". Fyi

QyTdwdp.png
Sure, but first you have to tell me which one is which?!? :ROFLMAO: There are some things that I should just not be allowed to mess with.

Honestly though, please keep these kind of suggestions coming, thank you!

Sure, but first you have to tell me which one is which?!? :ROFLMAO: There are some things that I should just not be allowed to mess with.

Thanks! Looks great.

@badger
What do you think about flipping the Thread icons colors opposite?
Green currently is No New Posts -
Make Green for new posts and the default grey for no new posts?

Green would catch the eye quicker for being active.
Just a thought.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
@badger

Just a thought.
Actually, I think that's how it was on the old vBulletin site. Either way, the contrast now is nice.

What about us colorblind folks with the red green deficiency? Lol looks awesome!

@badger

Just a thought.
Yeah I when I last updated it I made it the same as how it was on the old site but I never did like it. I just reversed the colors, just makes more sense this way.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hmm got an odd error trying to post the above message. See the screenshot. Looks like you can't post text above a quote... :confused: So I'll post the text below...

I posted this elsewhere, but maybe it is more fitting here: I have notifications that I have 3 unread PMs. I have selected all PMs and marked them read, but the notifications persist. Is anybody else having this issue?

1717674613666.png

snip

I posted this elsewhere, but maybe it is more fitting here: I have notifications that I have 3 unread PMs. I have selected all PMs and marked them read, but the notifications persist. Is anybody else having this issue?
My notifications went away after reading them, they were new

I'm also getting the message that Jato got. I wasnt able to edit my last post above without getting that message, I tried many times and finally gave up. The site is really slow at the moment.

Back