• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Revamping RCC Please read

Hey Mike (1BadJeepBruiser), are you OK with me removing the "r" from the end of your username? I don't like how it doesn't fit (in a computer browser) on the same line as the rest of your excessively long username.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-03 11.52.06.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-03 11.52.06.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey Mike (1BadJeepBruiser), are you OK with me removing the "r" from the end of your username? I don't like how it doesn't fit (in a computer browser) on the same line as the rest of your excessively long username.

lol wouldnt be my 1st time with a name change....

1BadBoyBand
1BadFuFuBerry
1BadJeepBruise

haha

1BadJeepBruiser's username isn't cut off for me on PC. The old forum would format the page based on your screen size/resolution, maybe that has something to do with it?

Curious about avatar pics. I used to have the option but now it seems to have defaulted back to just a single letter. Wondering if maybe this is now a membership/ paid subscription perk only.

Curious about avatar pics. I used to have the option but now it seems to have defaulted back to just a single letter. Wondering if maybe this is now a membership/ paid subscription perk only.
They used to be tied to membership/subscriptions. Not sure how they will work going forward.

It would be great if every user could have an avatar with no extra hoops to jump through, they make identifying users much easier.

Mine defaulted back to just a letter. I clicked on my user name above and then clicked edit. I was able to choose a new picture. Not sure though if it is only for paid users.

Mine defaulted back to just a letter. I clicked on my user name above and then clicked edit. I was able to choose a new picture. Not sure though if it is only for paid users.
Mine was like that for a while after the initial overhaul... I could click on the avatar circle in my settings and then upload an image but then a couple days ago, my image was gone and replaced with the generic 'H'... and no option to edit it.

Is there a picture size limit per member level anymore? Just trying to figure out if I still need to resize them first.
Thanks

Mine is still an avatar, and I haven't paid to re-up yet... ;)

Back