• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Q.C.C 2014 gtg schedule

Looks like good weather this sunday so lets get out there and have some fun! Let me know who is coming. Also we need to work out some spring/summer events.

I'll be out there at noon. Looking forward to the muddy hill climb. The creek may have too much water in them for crossing, but we'll see. I'm sure we'll find a spot good enough to cross... Or at least attempt to cross.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mick

Some action of the day at the park
u2a5ynan.jpg

Mick

Not sue if I will be out this sunday. Its my youngest daughters bday.

No worries, I can't make it today either. Daughter and Son-in-Law are moved in with me until they can do their closing on their new home. Have lots of boxes that need to be moved.

Mick

Anything going on June 8th it's been a while since ibeen out !?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea that's my goal I'm excited for the event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a little while because thing going on but yes. Actually wanting to get together this weekend. Normal day time and place if you want to come out.

Back