• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New England Monster Showdown - May 14-15 - Fort Wetherill, RI

Still in search of someone who can make a hot spot for live scoring, and if there is someone out there who fancied themselves an amateur photographer, would love to have someone making a point to get photos.

Still in search of someone who can make a hot spot for live scoring, and if there is someone out there who fancied themselves an amateur photographer, would love to have someone making a point to get photos.

Just texted ya - I can shoot photos but it depends on our team count to take my spot for judging.

Can someone shoot while I make the winning run? :mrgreen:

:ror:

Last edited:
Expecting a delivery Brian ?

817bd6d3fee1158de86a034681ba8380.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Settled in, looking forward to seeing guys out there tomorrow. Looks like rain might roll in at 3ish

.facebook_1463115225866.jpg

Getting breakfast in town tomorrow around 9:15, hope to be on the rocks at 10:30.

Entail me if you want to coordinate to join for either, Brian@latticeinnovations.com

Last edited:
Just got the weather looks like you guys might see a shower between 1:30-3:00 then plain old RAIN by 5:30/6. crawl well, crawl safe"thumbsup"

Just woke up, stupid rooster is crowing outside my window. Off to breakfast in a bit then to the comp site for some fun. See you all on the rocks."thumbsup"

Wish I could make it to this event. Looks like it will be a great comp. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather for all of you.

Back