• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Project YJ

Same, except I figured out why. It's simple like the scalers back then.
Designed for fun, you don't see that anymore.

Fun?

Fun......................You know that could be it."thumbsup"

Fun! There has been plenty of it with this truck. I have been heavy into comping ever since I got into this hobby. To be able to forget about all of the comping pressure and just kick back with a beer and your scaler is priceless "thumbsup"

Front bumper is lookin' good. You still wrestling with those wheel rings. :ror:

Thanks for the comment. Yes I'm still wrestling with the rings. They are actually holding up pretty good with the JB Weld. Way much better than CA :flipoff:

Im the same,love this thing,i think its the simplicity of it,oh ,and the color,"thumbsup"

Thanks and black IS my favorite color. My comp rigs and my scaler all sport it :ror:

After seeing yours, makes me wanna get a YJ now. Your rig is the reason i got a set of mud hogs. Nice!

Thanks! That's cool to know. I'm not really to fond of the Mud Hog look though... Them being the largest 1.55 available is what sold me "thumbsup"

I feel the same way. Doesnt really have that scale appearance to it. Now if they made the two-face with the mud hog dimensions, id be all over them.

Well I just can't leave shiat alone.

The fiirst pic is mostly a photoshop (body drop, painted frame, added clearance to front fender) but it shows you what direction I am headed in. The tires are from yjdavid. Thanks man!

I won't stop here though, the new Baja Claws from RC4WD have my attention.:twisted:

Attachments

• new 207i (Medium).jpg
    new 207i (Medium).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 918
Last edited:
Well I just can't leave shiat alone.

The fiirst pic is mostly a photoshop (body drop, painted frame, added clearance to front fender) but it shows you what direction I am headed in. The tires are from yjdavid. Thanks man!

I won't stop here though, the new Baja Claws from RC4WD have my attention.:twisted:

I'm glad to see they're going on this beast!
I got my stuff, looks awesome! I will throw up a fb thread now!

Jeeps looking better and better! Getting my scaler closer and closer to running, ECC 2011 is getting closer! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Attachments

• DSCN5994 (Small).JPG
    DSCN5994 (Small).JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 800
  • DSCN5995 (Small).JPG
    DSCN5995 (Small).JPG
    20 KB · Views: 734
  • DSCN5996 (Small).JPG
    DSCN5996 (Small).JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 758
This rig is amazing looking no matter how many of these YJ jeeps i see i just cant get enough of the i especialy love the wheel base and it.
Were did you get that body?

This rig is amazing looking no matter how many of these YJ jeeps i see i just cant get enough of the i especialy love the wheel base and it.
Were did you get that body?

Thanks!

I got the body from my friend and fellow rcc member "rubiredunlmtd".

Thanks for the comments.

I had to order some Dual Stage Nova's for the Rok Lox along with a few other things from Crawler Innovations. These foams are a perfect fit for these tires. I'll post some mounted up pics as soon as I get done with the bodywork.

with stock foams ( the fronts are a trimmed down grey 2.2 foam)

new390Medium.jpg

new398Medium.jpg

Back