• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Project YJ

Here are few new pics. I re-did the rear inner fenders, gave more clearance to the front and rear fenders and new paint. I made sure to leave some extra room for tire clearance sine I plan on going even bigger.

new425Medium.jpg

new415Medium.jpg

Here are my front bump stops. The stops are rubber shock limiters that have been slighty countersunk to hide a countersunk screw.

new419Medium.jpg

Close-up of the weathered hi-lift. 1 light pass with flat black is all it took.
new449Medium.jpg

pimpin' STR "thumbsup"
new445Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Man that has a killer stance like that Ashton! I would keep those rox lox I think your gonna have a hard time beating that look IMO. "thumbsup"

Looks like its time to dirty that joker up this weekend !!!"thumbsup"
That thing has come along way. Looks better every time i see it!

Man that has a killer stance like that Ashton! I would keep those rox lox I think your gonna have a hard time beating that look IMO. "thumbsup"

Thanks, Shelby. You think the look can't be beat even with the recent unexplained sightings?
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280171

Looks like its time to dirty that joker up this weekend !!!"thumbsup"
That thing has come along way. Looks better every time i see it!

I can't wait to run it this weekend. I just had the entire truck tore down piece by piece and we are in good shape. Thanks for the comment. Don't worry...the changes to the rig are far from being done. That's what I love about this thing... there is always something to work on.

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Here some pics that Rottenbelly and I took at he STR event over the weekend. Thanks for the pics, Justin!

new582LargeMedium.jpg

DSC_0074Medium.jpg

DSC_0095Medium.jpg

DSC_0071Medium.jpg

new614LargeMedium.jpg

DSC_0034-1Medium.jpg

xmas came early !!!!

Thanks to RC4WD for offering up the TSL Boggers in the Christmas giveaway. "thumbsup"

I'll probably need to make up some longer shock hoops and perhaps look into some 100mm shocks. I might even put on some wide hexes.

I think I'm gonna go with the Claws. They look killer and I'm sure they will perform great.

DSCN6540Medium.jpg

DSCN6547Medium.jpg

DSCN6552Medium.jpg

DSCN6543Medium.jpg

DSCN6564Medium.jpg

Your tire size keeps getting bigger and bigger. Who you been hanging around with?

I'll take those boggers out of your shop if you don't need um. You know my address.

That looks seriously beefy"thumbsup". With those, I bet it will crawl over anything you throw at it:mrgreen:
Thanks .... I love the look. Now I need some mean wheels to compliment them.

Your tire size keeps getting bigger and bigger. Who you been hanging around with?

I'll take those boggers out of your shop if you don't need um. You know my address.

"thumbsup"

looks good brotha!"thumbsup"

glad to see you enjoying it!

hows the compound on the new treads compared to the roc-locs?

Back