• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Pics of your latest purchase

cheapo MN model
MN82 LC79 custom painted and some DIY scale accesories
3592-170624192811-38799126.jpeg

3592-170624192806-387911109.jpeg

This happened today! Awesome little truck for the money!
I wanted blue, but my local Hobbytown only had red in stock. And I had a $15.00 coupon to burn so took her home for less than the listed price.😀

That's interesting they only got red and black because one of the LHS around here only got the blue versions. Red and black used to be my favorite combo until orange stole my heart and it looks sick on this truck. I am with you though and prefer the blue version for some reason. But again, yours looks awesome. Interested to hear your review. I don't have much love for Arrma and that army of fanbois, but this truck has me interested...

450638510_122152352372141054_3252936328497907839_n.jpg

Randomly scrolled through what RC Addicts has and decided to give em more money. These 1.55s look really good when the face is sandwiched (like a normal 3pc wheel). These tires have found their home and this combo is going onto my maroon bobbed double cab Tacoma.

1000007552.jpg

That's interesting they only got red and black because one of the LHS around here only got the blue versions. Red and black used to be my favorite combo until orange stole my heart and it looks sick on this truck. I am with you though and prefer the blue version for some reason. But again, yours looks awesome. Interested to hear your review. I don't have much love for Arrma and that army of fanbois, but this truck has me interested...

View attachment 506469
This is only my 3rd Arrma truck. The first 2 were the Vendetta and Infraction when they were on clearance last year for a great deal. Couldn't pass them up. Only driven them once. They seem to be very durable and hard to break. This little GROM is built the same way only in miniature. Should be just as tough.

The replacement body and wheels aren't priced to bad. I may go ahead and buy the blue body and green wheels. I'm hoping they have a clear body version sometime in the future.

Sounds like I'll be staying away from the Arrma social pages. I don't need any of that Fanbois drama! I see enough of that with other manufactures!

Randomly scrolled through what RC Addicts has and decided to give em more money. These 1.55s look really good when the face is sandwiched (like a normal 3pc wheel). These tires have found their home and this combo is going onto my maroon bobbed double cab Tacoma.
Are those black wheel faces plastic? They look molded in your one photo.

This is only my 3rd Arrma truck. The first 2 were the Vendetta and Infraction when they were on clearance last year for a great deal. Couldn't pass them up. Only driven them once. They seem to be very durable and hard to break. This little GROM is built the same way only in miniature. Should be just as tough.

The replacement body and wheels aren't priced to bad. I may go ahead and buy the blue body and green wheels. I'm hoping they have a clear body version sometime in the future.

Sounds like I'll be staying away from the Arrma social pages. I don't need any of that Fanbois drama! I see enough of that with other manufactures!
I'm jealous. Wish I had gotten one of those, or the Limitless, when they were on sale! I think the Limitless was down to $250.

Light setup for my Marksman Tundra. Bought the rally light pods via MyTrickRC and also the GRC spotlights next to them to add fog lights. Whichever I can fit best will be installed.

The roof storage box was just a nice piece to buy lol. But the fact that it's a plastic mold makes it that much nicer than your average printed version and this has the roof rack and rails to match. Bought a spare roof rail kit though to modify.

1000007957.jpg

Hardcore RC links came in the other day. Just been keeping note on links I've needed as I'd work on rigs and finally sent a bulk order through.

IMG20240728215901.jpg

Parts to convert my rc10ds to 12mm hex.
Sprockets and an 60A esc for my tracked platform. And some tires fit for an UDR but will go on my 1/6 H1.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240730_214214_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_214214_eBay.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240730_214232_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_214232_AliExpress.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240730_214238_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_214238_AliExpress.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240730_214301_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_214301_AliExpress.jpg
    638.7 KB · Views: 2
Little 🐤, so cute!

No pic, but a second Losi rzr rey chassis for the Vw build.

Back