• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Phyro builds a SCX10 III

Got the clearance cuts made. Now the rest of the cuts will be on stock SCX10.3 parts to fit under the body. Like the front inner fenders and floorboards.

Here’s the changes that I made:
57a1317f7194ae5b93c140449667c02b.jpg

db02d343776dd073c88972967bfb0b15.jpg

698dce00241dcb8124333c6aaebe3319.jpg

Luckily the clearance hole will behind the dash, but I may try my hand at building a new transmission tunnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Been a bit busy lately, so progress is slow. I did get some new items in the mail, though. I will be running some new shocks and springs.

The shocks are TRX4 ones which the LHS had in stock. So far, I have been enjoying the change in performance. I put AE40wt oil in the front with white springs, step softer than the stock greens. The rear got AE50wt oil with white springs again. Might still go up to greens in the rear. Local crawling area has a lot of steep climbs.

The other items I got in the mail were a new set of inner fenders and floor boards. I plan on cutting these to fit the hard body. Progress should begin again…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back