• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

OG Losi Grappler!!!!!

I remember these still have a losi comp crawler but not that body, when you get them can we get some measurements, curious if they're legal in any scale classes

Sent from my SM-S134DL using Tapatalk

Awesome find! Those were cool bodies. Too bad they don't include any dimensional information on their website except the .030" thickness which is pretty thin.

Also, they have an Atari-esque logo so they aren't afraid to copy things. :lmao:

Bender has some cool photos at this link. Quoting the post did not work because the photos are attachments.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/paint-body/93612-losi-grappler-body.html#post938640

Last edited:
So I got one out. The dimensions are narrow. I know it passes all the new rules still. It is from the original mold. Even has the marks to mount the body posts on the side. It’s going on my Asylum. I have two more.

94a18f4562cf3e722df94c43a7b007f4.jpg

0d3dcf804021a6ed929d757394218c5a.jpg

cf0a6538d921927c338b87a90b1736e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got one out. The dimensions are narrow. I know it passes all the new rules still. It is from the original mold. Even has the marks to mount the body posts on the side. It’s going on my Asylum. I have two more.

Same mold? Can you prove that? Typically the way people reverse engineer these bodies is to just vacuum mold over an existing body. That would transfer the Losi part number to the new shell.

I couldnt find the dimensions online but I went ahead and ordered one anyway. If it meets the Crawlapalooza rules, I'll have it painted by Nomad Creations.

I still have my OG Grappler body, but it's nice to know there are replacements out there!

Would love to see a repop of the HPI Baja beetle body, obnoxious roof scoop and all (y)

Back