• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Official Reveiw,,,Pit Bulls "Rock Beast" 2.2 Prototype

roockbeastsncomp002.jpg

That pic is nuts Dezmond! Defniately sidehilling like a mofo! :shock:

so are these tires available yet?
they are expected to be out in early june,,i believe around the 9th from what ive been told by the "BOSS"...keep checking back,,ill post when they are available,,and im pretty sure they will be available from PIT BULL directly "thumbsup"

they are expected to be out in early june,,i believe around the 9th from what ive been told by the "BOSS"...keep checking back,,ill post when they are available,,and im pretty sure they will be available from PIT BULL directly "thumbsup"
I am really impressed with those tires and will be getting some as soon they are avaliable but I am even more impressed with your crawler and driving skills.

I am really impressed with those tires and will be getting some as soon they are avaliable but I am even more impressed with your crawler and driving skills.
wow,,thanks man,,,,:shock:

Thanks for reminding how bad ass acid bath is Dez.."thumbsup"..I had to dig out When the Kite string Pops..8)
any time zach,,ive been wanting to use that song for over a year for a crawler video,,finally had the chance

we had our clubs 3rd comp yesterday,,( i fail,,no pics...forgot my camera home )...the location is one of our clubs toughest locations ,,lots of huge holes,,jagged edges,,very weird formations,,,great traction though...real good test for any rig,,and tire,,the place really lets you know how well your rig is built and tuned...2nd time ive had the rock beasts there...

i finished the day in 10th place behind a bunch of very talented guys,,but the rock beasts straight worked again,,,they needed a lil more wheel speed at times,,but they hooked all day long,,,driver error was the real issue,,bad choices were really the only thing wrong with my comp day,,i managed to get wedged pretty good on course 3 that lead to my ( thankfully,, only the pinion gear ,,after pulling the gear box apart last night ) demise during a frt dig,,the tires hooked and wouldnt let go,,until my gear did,,after that i was able to finish with a limp...

i did rotate the tires prior to running yesterday just to keep the wear even,,not sure if it helped or hurt me,,because i didnt notice a lack of traction ,or difference in performance...

These tires were hooking like FK'N crazy yesterday...I was impressed!!!!

I'm definitely looking forward to experimenting with some RockBeasts!

another vote for a beefy 1.9!!!!!!

i cant wait to get my hands on these tires. looks like some of the 37" PB Rocker fund will be going to 2.2 rockers as well. i love going wheeling and breaking out the scaler thats exact down to the wheels and tires. looks awesome Pitbull and great reviews guys...thanks!

Back