• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2009/10 comp #8 Season Finally! - Pacific Grove, May 2, 2010

2.2 CLASS
1. dpdsurf
2. bcrofts
3. acrofts
4. Nick.p
5. Lela
6. Marko
7. Stuck
8. Travis C.
9. MR.VERTICAL
10.Gardetto
11.Crawling Qeen
12. Pee Wee
13. Chris Hammack/Bluc10/NBRCC
14.Chump
15. JeepinDoug
16. Kevs G.
17. Woody
18.bikerdobber/ Greg N
19.solowluv/joaquin
20.prego/tracy
21. mann0mann
22. axelram
23. Picklewagon
24.ynmech\Vince
25.the kil/Kelly
26. Chino63
27. McLovin/shoop

1.9 CLASS
1. dpdsurf
2. Stuck
3.JeepinDoug
4.solowluv/joaquin
5.Picklewagon
6. Chino63
7. travis c.
8. mann0mann

Freak'n awesome "thumbsup" One of the best places we have crawled.....And you can't beat crawling,Buba Gump's, and even time to take Crawling Qeen to the beach all by 3:00 p.m.......I will make sure to clear my calender any time to crawl at Pacific Grove :ror:

Great series finalley Norcal."thumbsup" Thanks Dave and crew for a great first year series for me. Can't wait for the next one.

Great Picture Crawling Queen!

Had lots of fun today. 8) What an incredible comp site and (I knew this already) but a great group of guys. Thanks for the great hospitality and making my first outdoor comp so enjoyable! "thumbsup"

Here's some pics I took -

PacGrove%20%281%29.JPG

PacGrove%20%282%29.JPG

PacGrove%20%283%29.JPG

PacGrove%20%284%29.JPG

PacGrove%20%285%29.JPG

PacGrove%20%286%29.JPG

PacGrove%20%287%29.JPG

PacGrove%20%288%29.JPG

PacGrove%20%289%29.JPG

PacGrove%20%2810%29.JPG

And our winner for the day -

King%20of%20the%20Hill.JPG

But my favorite pic was -

Joel.jpg

Great pics everyone! Thanks for sharing "thumbsup"

Pacific Grove is always a great time. Thanks Dean and Anthony for helping with setting some great courses. And to all the usual suspects that are always there to help make these events happen. Dean, Doug, Bryan, Greg, Joel, Tim. And thanks to some of the new guys that I've seen helping out lately, Nick, Niles, Woody and Mike.

This wraps up the season for Nor-Calrcrc and it was a great one. These past 8 months have become a blur. We really saw several great drivers along the way this season. The bar has been set real high to break into the top 3 these days, nice job you guys that seam to always be at the top of your game.

Anthony with 1 reverse for the day on these courses including all bonuses is very impressive. Nice job Joel for taking 1st in 1.9 and cementing 2nd place overall for the series!

Enjoy the summer off from Nor-Cal anyway, I'm sure there will be plenty to keep us busy until October. The top 5 from Nor-Calrcrc will be invited to the Northern California Championships at Cisco Grove in June where the 4 sanctioned clubs will compete. The top 2 will receive Nationals invites. These invites include;

2.2 Class
ROCKCAD
bcrofts
Yotachump
dpdsurf
stuck

1.9 Class
chino63
stuck
dpdsurf
JeepinDoug
RacerX

Event 8 Results

Attachments

• event 8 2.2.jpg
    event 8 2.2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 116
  • event 8 1.9.jpg
    event 8 1.9.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 120
Great pics everyone! Thanks for sharing "thumbsup"

Pacific Grove is always a great time. Thanks Dean and Anthony for helping with setting some great courses. And to all the usual suspects that are always there to help make these events happen. Dean, Doug, Bryan, Greg, Joel, Tim. And thanks to some of the new guys that I've seen helping out lately, Nick, Niles, Woody and Mike.

thanks dave for letting me judge "thumbsup"

thanks dave for letting me judge "thumbsup"

Were you there? :???:

Thanks everyone for a cool season of challenging courses, honest sportsmanship and fun times.
A big thanks to Dave and Dean for carrying Badger's load this season, it couldn't be easy to follow in those size 5 (women's) footprints. :mrgreen:
And thanks for BBQ.........I hardly had room for Pepper's MexiCali afterwards :lmao:.

Congrats to Anthony, Joel, Dan, Dean and all the SO invitees!!!

Were you there? :???:

Thanks everyone for a cool season of challenging courses, honest sportsmanship and fun times.
A big thanks to Dave and Dean for carrying Badger's load this season, it couldn't be easy to follow in those size 5 (women's) footprints. :mrgreen:
And thanks for BBQ.........I hardly had room for Pepper's MexiCali afterwards :lmao:.

Congrats to Anthony, Joel, Dan, Dean and all the SO invitees!!!

yes, while you were eating bbq, i was judging your course :shock::mrgreen:

didn't look like you had a problem at peppers :ror:

I didn't build a course. I was late because I was teaching blind children the wonders of solar-powered flashlights..................in a cave.

Damn those curry prawns were good! :mrgreen:

I WON!!! High score in 1.9!!!! "thumbsup" Thanks for a great 1st season for me, and all the help from the guys that can crawl. Special thanks to DPD for running a great series and being a honest and drama free organizer, you know it's a fair and tough course when the guy who built the thing doesn't finish it!!
Is it October yet?:?:

Back