• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2010/11 Comp #4 - Pacific Grove - Saturday 1/8/11

Comp was fun but I did horrible, even on the easy course I made:evil: That place is great though, worth the drive.

Thanks to all that helped out, had fun with my scaler!!! After I blew a gear on second course and smoked my front motor as well.

Pacific Grove is always a blast. Another great day. Thanks everyone for helping, it was a nice easy day. "thumbsup"

Well guys one thing became quite obvious today. The XR10 dominates all. :ror: Only 2 in the field and they take the top 2 spots! "thumbsup" Congrats to Dean on the well deserved win.

event4.jpg

Sweet! I finally won one.:ror:

Thanks to all those who showed up to brave the harsh Norcal weather! All that sunshine really did a number on me."thumbsup"

I want to thank everyone for a great day. Sorry about making such a tough course 2. Todays weather was great. It really sucked that I had to leave so early. I had some good runs today, but it really sucked breaking something sooooo stupid early on course 1. If I looked over my rig I would of seen that rod end was jacked.
163480_193097574036929_100000100624252_804864_233903_n.jpg

Congratulations Chino, that is awesome!"thumbsup"

Billy- I'm very sorry, but look at the bright side, had I not flaked, you would have been covered in diarrhea and throw-up.:ror:

Damn, looks like I missed a good time, the sun was even shining.:x

Pacific Grove is always a blast. Another great day. Thanks everyone for helping, it was a nice easy day. "thumbsup"

Well guys one thing became quite obvious today. The XR10 dominates all. :ror: Only 2 in the field and they take the top 2 spots! "thumbsup"

event4.jpg

only because none of the good berg drivers showed up......:lmao:

oh yea, dont get used to me not being there, i only go to give you a bad time.........:flipoff:

That was why I added the laughter behind my XR10 domination comment. Thanks for keeping the faith in us and allowing someone else to win one travis. "thumbsup"

p.s. I really wasn't joking when I said I was happy mike didn't make it though. :lmao:

Last edited:
Good job chino63!"thumbsup"
Wish I was there to see it.

So what you are saying Dave, your glad I was sick or Mike may have been there. Just in so many words. Thanks man!:flipoff:
Hey you gonna make next Sunday? Did you see Dean Hall out of retirement.
See you soon maybe without sloski!:lmao:

Last edited:
Congratulations Chino, that is awesome!"thumbsup"

Billy- I'm very sorry, but look at the bright side, had I not flaked, you would have been covered in diarrhea and throw-up.:ror:

Damn, looks like I missed a good time, the sun was even shining.:x

Thanks for letting me gain a little ground on you guys! Sorry you were sick, I just got over it too. :)

Oh... and the weather really sucked, Dave just did a little touch up in Photoshop.

Thanks Greg! Sounds like everyone has/had the plague, get better dude!

So what you are saying Dave, your glad I was sick or Mike may have been there. Just in so many words. Thanks man!:flipoff:
Hey you gonna make next Sunday? Did you see Dean Hall out of retirement.
See you soon maybe without sloski!:lmao:

I didn't really know it was you who was responsible for bringing him to all the events. I apologize in advance for all your future car troubles. :lmao:

No, I will not make it next Sunday. One comp a month is enough for me these days. :)

Last edited:
Back