• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-CalRCRC Comp 5 Pacific Grove 3/8/14

I guess my course turned out pretty good. There were a lot of us perfect going in to it and not so perfect coming out :mrgreen:. We got the gates from that course and will bring at the next one. GREAT JOB TO ALL "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Great weekend with the boys !! The Comp was great cool to see the turn out of drivers "thumbsup" thanks to nabil for letting me drive your sporty that car hooks up "thumbsup"

Good time's great people fun comp. I cannot whait till till the next one there. Big thanks to all the judges and all the hard work.

Thanks for the new car Umpi.

And yeah Don's course was Epic.

awesome weekend with awesome freinds"thumbsup",thanks gunner for an great location on the coast,great courses"thumbsup"

Back