• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2009/10 comp #2 - Pacific Grove - 11/1/09

What a great day of crawlin. This was my first nor-cal event and what can I say, good job on the courses, great bunch of guys, and 10th with a shafty I for one went home happy BIG thank you NOR-CAL.

SHAFTY!!!SHAFTY!!!

X2 !
It was my first time and what an Awesome day, the rocks are ridicules and the course was very technical and fun "thumbsup"

Where should I load the pics ?
if someone would like video I may have your crawler (Neal) let me know.

Few pics and a big thanks!

Great Comp today, had a blast. It always good to see everyone and listen to all the BS!

Congrats to yotachump, Team CDW for taking the win with AUTHORITY today. All three courses with one reverse? Do work driver!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpeg
    IMG_0812.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0823.jpeg
    IMG_0823.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0822.jpeg
    IMG_0822.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0821.jpeg
    IMG_0821.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0820.jpeg
    IMG_0820.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0819.jpeg
    IMG_0819.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0817.jpeg
    IMG_0817.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0815.jpeg
    IMG_0815.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0813.jpeg
    IMG_0813.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 229
THANKS DAVE FOR GETTING SCORES UP QUICK "thumbsup" GREAT COMP SPOT AND NICE WEATHER.

CONGRATS TO MR. CHUMP ON "KILLING IT" ON THE 2.2 CLASS :flipoff::mrgreen:

AND CHINO63 FOR THE 1.9 WIN "thumbsup"

ALSO, THANKS DOUG FOR THE DINNER SPOT (PEPPERS) HAD A GREAT TIME "thumbsup"

Last edited:

Attachments

• CIMG1798 wb.jpg
    CIMG1798 wb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 211
  • CIMG1744 wb.jpg
    CIMG1744 wb.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 221
  • CIMG1746wb.jpg
    CIMG1746wb.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 247
  • CIMG1753 wb.jpg
    CIMG1753 wb.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 217
  • CIMG1757 wb.jpg
    CIMG1757 wb.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 210
  • CIMG1759 wb.jpg
    CIMG1759 wb.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 213
  • CIMG1766 wb.jpg
    CIMG1766 wb.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 239
  • CIMG1764 wb.jpg
    CIMG1764 wb.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 428
  • CIMG1774 wb.jpg
    CIMG1774 wb.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 214
  • CIMG1775 wb.jpg
    CIMG1775 wb.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 215
  • CIMG1782 wb.jpg
    CIMG1782 wb.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 217
  • CIMG1785 wb.jpg
    CIMG1785 wb.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 238
  • CIMG1789 wb.jpg
    CIMG1789 wb.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 217
  • CIMG1829 wb.jpg
    CIMG1829 wb.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 211
  • SM010340 wb.jpg
    SM010340 wb.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 199
  • CIMG1734 wb.jpg
    CIMG1734 wb.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Toy4crawling was that you that let me roll your super? if so thanks again, that was awsome. post that video of music playing and wheeling at same time!!!!"thumbsup" good job on win, I dont know how you schooled 1st course I would have loved to see that because that had to be drive of the year! good job dan with 2nd place8)

Toy4crawling was that you that let me roll your super? if so thanks again, that was awsome. post that video of music playing and wheeling at same time!!!!"thumbsup" good job on win, I dont know how you schooled 1st course I would have loved to see that because that had to be drive of the year! good job dan with 2nd place8)

Your welcome Joe and thanks.
I had a bad day with my beg on it's first time, foams to soft, presure and a few other things. Course 1 I made it to gate 5 and fell off at 6. All in all I finished 23 of 26.
FUn day for sure.

Here is one of the Super http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3vIgCM6VSc

Last edited:
good job on win, I dont know how you schooled 1st course I would have loved to see that because that had to be drive of the year! good job dan with 2nd place8)

I wish I would have seen his run too. I was told that his rig walked right up and through gate 5 :shock: And I thought my rig could climb, back to the drawing board. :?

I wish I would have seen his run too. I was told that his rig walked right up and through gate 5 :shock: And I thought my rig could climb, back to the drawing board. :?

It did, I just went up to it, tires bit and drove right up it.

hit.... everyone you made gate 5 had a CDW
:lol:

maybe it is a good thing i didnt go watch id be the only cdw to not make the climb lol looks like you guys had a blast i still wish i coudl have made it >_< next one for sure!!!!

Great Comp today, had a blast. It always good to see everyone and listen to all the BS!

Congrats to yotachump, Team CDW for taking the win with AUTHORITY today. All three courses with one reverse? Do work driver!!!!

Here are a few 2.2 pics and some of the scalers and last pic my scale super.

Dave on 3rd course VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2_YuExBDLM

Thanks for sharing the pics John and Rian! "thumbsup"

John, I don't know which is creepier, Anthony sleeping with his crawler or you taking pictures of him in his sleep. :mrgreen:

Rian, your video of me is a teaser! I was on the edge of my seat wanting more. Thanks for shooting it!

Thanks for sharing the pics John and Rian! "thumbsup"

John, I don't know which is creepier, Anthony sleeping with his crawler or you taking pictures of him in his sleep. :mrgreen:

Rian, your video of me is a teaser! I was on the edge of my seat wanting more. Thanks for shooting it!

I forgot to tell ya, sorry but the camera ran out of memory so it stopped. I deleted some and went back to videoing, I might have the end of your run, see if I can find it.
My head is a bit focused on changing my resume to apply for a job, maybe that's why I had a hard time crawling :)

ah shoot looks like you finished the course before I could video again

here's you at course 1 gate 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNDVdYKhxNY

Last edited:
I forgot to tell ya, sorry but the camera ran out of memory so it stopped. I deleted some and went back to videoing, I might have the end of your run, see if I can find it.
My head is a bit focused on changing my resume to apply for a job, maybe that's why I had a hard time crawling :)

ah shoot looks like you finished the course before I could video again

here's you at course 1 gate 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNDVdYKhxNY

Thanks Rian! It was great to see you out there and nice on your first comp. "thumbsup"

Congrat's Anthony and Dean on great wins.
Thanks to everyone who made the trip, helped and had fun.
What a cool turn out it was, the day went quick and no one felt the need to rush home.
Thanks Whiz for the carnage pics..............epic!
Sorry guys for course 1, Pac Grove is a tough read for course design.
Can't wait for the next one.....:mrgreen:

FORGOT TO MENTION :shock:

THANKS TO DEAN (CHINO63) (TEAM AXIAL) FOR GETTING THE NICE AXIAL GATES "thumbsup"

AND DAVE AND HIS KIDS FOR PAINTING ALL THE COLORS AND NUMBERS ON ALL GATES "thumbsup"

P.S...STILL DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE BONUS GATE COLORS :shock: KINDA OF HARD TO SEE :twisted:

Congrat's Anthony and Dean on great wins.
Thanks to everyone who made the trip, helped and had fun.
What a cool turn out it was, the day went quick and no one felt the need to rush home.
Thanks Whiz for the carnage pics..............epic!
Sorry guys for course 1, Pac Grove is a tough read for course design.
Can't wait for the next one.....:mrgreen:

Don't be sorry about course 1 i think it was the best course really tested the skills. I had slot of fun and bet I would have placed way higher if I didn't brake axles early on course 2&3

Back