• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

If we only have 3, we need to postpone it. We gotta get commitment form people to do this.

I was thinking more about this.

JAS82
Frank
Saydee
neillarson
S ARR T 8
xirtic
crawlhog

Maybe more will show but, it really does not matter. It all about having fun.

Me and Frank are in. This will the first TTC so its for fun ill be making a video of it lets just have fun "thumbsup". I wanted to attend SCRC TTC but wont be able to.

Ok, we are on for 5/29 at Busse Woods at the Main Dam Comp Area.

Setup Time is 10:00 AM
Registration time is 10:45 AM
Start time is 11:15 AM

Thanks to ThunderVP of SCRC, here is some very good location info

GPS Coordinates for Park Entrance
42° 0'56.91"N, 87°59'36.79"W
GPS Coordinates for Parking area
42° 0'59.20"N, 87°59'45.95"W
GPS Coordinates for comp area
42° 1'0.84"N, 87°59'59.04"W

bussemap.jpg

Last edited:
Busse Woods- Main Dam Entrance

intersection of Arlington Hts Rd and Edgeware Rd
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 ;-)

Does "full size spare" mean that if you're running 2.2" wheels the spare has to be a 2.2, you can not use a 1.9"? I was wondering about that because I know some 1:1 trucks will use a smaller spare to save space and to just get them off the trail if things go wrong.
I figured out a way to mount a spare but I don't have an extra 2.2".

Does "full size spare" mean that if you're running 2.2" wheels the spare has to be a 2.2, you can not use a 1.9"? I was wondering about that because I know some 1:1 trucks will use a smaller spare to save space and to just get them off the trail if things go wrong.
I figured out a way to mount a spare but I don't have an extra 2.2".

You spare needs to be within 1/4 inch of the same height.

A friend and I want to come to this event.
I'm currently looking to buy a winch and add some scale items to my truck... hopefully it'll make it in time.

A friend and I want to come to this event.
I'm currently looking to buy a winch and add some scale items to my truck... hopefully it'll make it in time.

Great new hope to see you guys there.

Balloons are your friends "thumbsup"

Back