• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

Yeah I thought it was going to be a little shittier than it was turned out to be a nice day.I took the sled over to crawlhogs house hes checking it out.We wrenched on the rigs for about an hour then went outside to play.We were abel to pull the sled up a hill in the grass empty no prob so I think it is going to work perfect.That spot you got there looks perfect all the rigs look great"thumbsup"

Here some more

SANY0055.jpg

SANY0054.jpg

SANY0052.jpg

SANY0047.jpg

SANY0042.jpg

SANY0012.jpg

SANY0011.jpg

SANY0010.jpg

SANY0059.jpg

I don't, just a cheapie waterproof video camera.

:roll:

That's cool hook it up. Did you see I can't do this weekend. Pinewood derby race is Sat.

I guess that a good thing maybe you will be able to make our next time out.

If we do BUsse then we can also run our comp rigs. I know JAS82 would rather go to BUsse.

Busse would be good, I could play with my R1.

Won't even start on my XR till I get back, still trying to work out weight and "Hang Up' proofness of a body vs bodiless build. I can either go carbon fiber with a body or delrin for a bodiless with some lexan plates. Got my new cases, gears, tires, lockouts, Cs and Knuckles picked out so I will buy them after the beginning of April.

Also will have the rest of my parts for my TTC so maybe I can finish the body work and have it done before I start the XR. Building a servo winch today to play with, think that is the route I am going for the TTC.

I just spoke to Dan from TrueRc, He would like to sponsor our Top Truck Challenge event.

I will be working on the prizes with him soon. "thumbsup"

If you have not noticed, I have changes our threads to NIRC " Northern Illinois Rock Crawling"

I didn't think we need any confusion with this new Northern Illinois Club

Back