• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

Got all the axle work done and the winch mounted, also put the body on so I can get the measurements out for the bumper.

DSC_1057.jpg

DSC_1067.jpg

Let start talking a date for the first date. I was thinking one late spring and a Fall date.

May???

Mid to late May sounds good.

I am thinking late May. I am going to go check the other local clubs an try to find a date to not interfere with there comps. MOre the merrier. "thumbsup"

:twisted:p.s I have a nasty surprise that I have been working on. :twisted:​

com on and play"thumbsup"your rig looks bad azz:shock: hope we have a date soon hopefully it will have quit rainning by then this weather sucks :cry:

I am gathering parts.....hopefully I can start brazing this weekend. I want to get this thing built within a few weeks. I think that the interior will be my stall point.

Funny you should say that, I have all my parts except bumpers which are coming tomorrow, sliders which I have started, a roll cage (simple one) and spare mount to make plus shock hoops and 2 servo mounts. A lot of brazing. But I should finish that this weekend or next. Then wiring and mounting the body, spooling up the winch and GTG.

Starting applying color tonight, couple coats and sand, mask up the fender flares and paint them, clear coat the bed liner and the body os ready.

First coat of orange
DSC_1400.jpg

DSC_1401.jpg

I stopped by Busse after work today. We have a puller section. The beach is know present. "thumbsup"

Back