• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

Just got some great news!!!!! S ARR T 8 scored us a sled!!!! The real deal too.

picture.php

picture.php

Yes thanks CK ;-)

I still gonna put a whippen on all you suckers. I was playing in the mud and water two days ago.

water proofing was working nice. :twisted:

I would not be woried about the elctronics I worry about the driver:mrgreen:The sled is bad ass who ever built it did a great job this thing is built like a tank"thumbsup"It is set up for a 30 foot pull but can be adjusted for shortere or longer.Now we need to find some weights the weight box is 11 and half inches wideand 12 and a hlf long and 3 inches deep.the sled it self weighs about 30 35 ponds by its self and can hold up to 250 pounds of weight"thumbsup"So keep your eyes open for some weights

I would not be woried about the elctronics I worry about the driver:mrgreen:The sled is bad ass who ever built it did a great job this thing is built like a tank"thumbsup"It is set up for a 30 foot pull but can be adjusted for shortere or longer.Now we need to find some weights the weight box is 11 and half inches wideand 12 and a hlf long and 3 inches deep.the sled it self weighs about 30 35 ponds by its self and can hold up to 250 pounds of weight"thumbsup"So keep your eyes open for some weights

Does it have a slipper

speaking of the weight box right now it has a rubber mat on the bottom was wondering if any of you had the bedliner stuff for 1:1 trucks it could use a coat would be better than the rubber
"thumbsup"

Yes thanks CK ;-)

I still gonna put a whippen on all you suckers. I was playing in the mud and water two days ago.

water proofing was working nice. :twisted:
wishfull thinking saydee, the green hornet got tested today. you boys are in trouble

looks like fun:mrgreen: think sparrow needs a bath oh thats right pirats dont bathe:lmao:

First thing after dinner done. Just like new :mrgreen: NOw waiting for Gunner need some pins.

I really need super 300's

I would not be woried about the elctronics I worry about the driver:mrgreen:The sled is bad ass who ever built it did a great job this thing is built like a tank"thumbsup"It is set up for a 30 foot pull but can be adjusted for shorter or longer. Now we need to find some weights the weight box is 11 and half inches wide and 12 and a hlf long and 3 inches deep.the sled it self weighs about 30-35 pounds by its self and can hold up to 250 pounds of weight"thumbsup"So keep your eyes open for some weights

If the sled is already 30-35# you won't need much more weight, maybe 10-15#. Barbell weights or steel bars would work.

I also have an Eliminator sled (12# empty) and 300+# of lead weight if you want to get serious with the pulling. "thumbsup"

Last weekend I was in PA for an R/C pulling comp and have been competing in pulls for 20 years, so if you need a hook up let me know.

So what do you think about the sled pictured above do you think it looks like the real thing?Its about 3 feet 6 inches long and 12 and a half wide all chain driven with a slipper how does it compare size wise to your eleminator witch by the way is a nice sled.

Back