• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

I got the bobcat on the trailer ready to go it will make short work of the mud pit we need and I could grade a nice spot for the pulling part"thumbsup"Let me know we would have to go at night prolly the night before prolly only take a coupel of hours"thumbsup"

I got the bobcat on the trailer ready to go it will make short work of the mud pit we need and I could grade a nice spot for the pulling part"thumbsup"Let me know we would have to go at night prolly the night before prolly only take a coupel of hours"thumbsup"

:ror:

Not even needed have faith.

I sae some axel weights in the crawler section wonder if they would better than weighting the wheels?

the tsl's are slightly taller than the rox lox if you have a narrow wheel. They are just a little wider so when you put them on a narrow rim they squish up a bit.

the tsl's are slightly taller than the rox lox if you have a narrow wheel. They are just a little wider so when you put them on a narrow rim they squish up a bit.

Do you know what the spec height is from Pro Line?

they also become a rotating mass that will slow wheel speed and hurt drag brakes. You would be better to add the weight to the inside of the axle tubes etc. you could also mold some lead into "scale" accessories that could be used as weights.

For the tractor pull section, use suitcase weights hung on the front bumper... heck that should count as a scale accessory.

Back