• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

For the tractor pull section, use suitcase weights hung on the front bumper... heck that should count as a scale accessory.

Nope

This is not tractor pulling

All weight have to be hidden as per national rules. But you could buy Gunner Tubes. I would even recommend buying them.

Thats exactly what I was thinking keeping the weight off the wheels, some nice heavy duty steel axel housing would be nice:ror: So thoes axel weights are not ligal???

Woul like to keep the weight as low as posabel now I got to start looking for thoese suit case weights thoes would for sure get some scale points"thumbsup"

you know Saydee... its your event, make the rules that you want "thumbsup" I see no problem with it as long as everyone has to obey by the same rules.

Yeah I agree unless there are some rules that are standaerd thru out the US I say its your call"thumbsup"

you know Saydee... its your event, make the rules that you want "thumbsup" I see no problem with it as long as everyone has to obey by the same rules.

That all I ask for but I want to follow the National rules as best as we can. I believe they made them for a reason.

Some thing are iffy

2.2/3.0 slash wheels :roll: who cares

Also you all now I always shoot to win to I am trying to make it fair.

snow blowing and grass cutting has been good to me this year :lmao:

Spec:

No add weight that you can not hide. Weight you run has to be the same in every event.

So if you want to hide weight I am not going to pull off your body. Unless I feel I need to because something has changed.

Wheel that you start with is what your running no changing.

So no changing anything but your battery. very fair. ;-)

I bounced this of guys that to top truck event and this is the same answer I got every where asked but one.

remember we are trying to just have fun.

Swamp Thing
2011-02-25233011.jpg

SWAMP THING looks great cant wait to see how thoes tires work.Nice jeep im glad you did not paint it purpel:lmao:

Back