• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New to the Losi Comp Crawler or Losi Night Crawler - Post your questions here!

pushing out grease is normal when there is some excess as for the worm there should be 3 on each end and if there is no side mplay in the spool remove one shim from each side so there is only one on each but if there is just the slightest side to side movement in the spool w/ 2 shims leave them. how hot are the axles getting?

I was wondering what servo i should buy for the LNC, everything is stock except a 2s lipo. It just doesn't have enough steering power

Being a newbie myself I can tell you that my first mod was a Hytec 7955tg steering servo which made a huge difference to the LNC. "thumbsup" And with the new servo you will need a CCbec also.

This question was asked back on page 3 but no real answer...
My LNC at full turn, "and yes I cut back on full turn on my controller" the front tires rub and get stuffed into the front springs... I'm running the stock tires... How can this be fixed?

This question was asked back on page 3 but no real answer...
My LNC at full turn, "and yes I cut back on full turn on my controller" the front tires rub and get stuffed into the front springs... I'm running the stock tires... How can this be fixed?

EPA's or End Point Adjustments....google it or search it on this forum

I will ask since you don't know. what' s epa's or end point adjustmests?
and how will that stop my tires from getting crammed into the front springs when crawling?

EPA = End Point Adjustments

theres a setting some where in your Radios menu, or turn knobs depending on radio. the EPA controls how far, in each direction, your servo can turn in each direction.

if you are turning them down to stop hitting your springs then your probably gonna take to much steering out of the rig. we all stuff our tires into the springs, its gonna happen but Ive never felt it was causing me any problems.

EPA = End Point Adjustments

theres a setting some where in your Radios menu, or turn knobs depending on radio. the EPA controls how far, in each direction, your servo can turn in each direction.

if you are turning them down to stop hitting your springs then your probably gonna take to much steering out of the rig. we all stuff our tires into the springs, its gonna happen but Ive never felt it was causing me any problems.

Thank you for a more discriptive answer"thumbsup"
Like stated in my first post I've already cut the steering short on my Radio, looks like hitting the springs is just part of it. I think I'll buy sum shocks that the spring internal, at least that will keep my springs from pulling off the bottom pearch.

I had seen somewhere about the parts needed to outboard the shocks on the lnc when my wife was in the hospital but now I can't find it. Of course I was using my phone when I found it. Anybody have good luck doing this mod?

volsfan, I had seen that same post and several others about outboarding the shocks. I'll look for it in a bit but I don't think you really need any additional parts,just use the hardware from the shocks and move the shock from where it is, between the mounting brackets, to the outside bracket. I've had mine like this for almost two months with no problems.

volsfan... search Night Crawler Upgrades and look on the 3rd page."thumbsup"I know I've seen it somewhere else.... may be Losi forum?

Lnc

Just got LNC for my lil bro.Was wondering if the stock motor is any good?I have Integy Matrix 50 turn I could drop in.I'm not puttin this truck on lipo he will run NIMH batterys.If I was to drop the integy in the truck what pinion should I start off with?Thanks for any help.

Just got LNC for my lil bro.Was wondering if the stock motor is any good?I have Integy Matrix 50 turn I could drop in.I'm not puttin this truck on lipo he will run NIMH batterys.If I was to drop the integy in the truck what pinion should I start off with?Thanks for any help.

The stocker won't last long. Mine lasted for about a month, I swapped in a Titan 21t and it still has the same amount of wheel speed, with the stock 20:50 ratio, but it seems to have alot more power and not stall like the stock 55t would.

hi

i have a losi night crawler 9 ounces of weight in each front tire and 3 ounches in each rear tire with white rovers what can i do to make it climb verticle walls

Back