• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

"NEW" The 5th Dimension "Sucker Punch" sporty/shafty chassis

Hmmm, wonder what Kev's theme is here. It's not Oilers colors and it's not Eskimos colors...

Great addition to the team roster. Congrats Kev. "thumbsup"

This one went out to our new team driver Krawler Kev. I wish I would of grabbed a better pic before boxing it up and sending it out, looks real good in blue and yellow!"thumbsup"

Hmmm, wonder what Kev's theme is here. It's not Oilers colors and it's not Eskimos colors...

Great addition to the team roster. Congrats Kev. "thumbsup"

Chassis looks awesome Chris. I Can't wait to start this build.

Thanks Bob.

No theme here Bob. Oilers and Eskimos are bush league. Flames and Stampeders FTW.

Now that 5D is venturing into different colors, any thoughts on colored delrin skids? There must be some red delrin out there somewhere. ;-)

It's fantastic to see the continued success of this chassis. The all white look killer. Keep up the great work Boggs"thumbsup"

So do I order or modify the skid to make it work

The CCC tranny comes with an adapter plate that uses the stock AX10 tranny mounting holes, so it'll bolt right on no mods needed. Here's a pic of Alamo71's build using the CCC tranny so you can see how it mounts.

Carbon fiber vs G10...lighter? stronger? what? I'm up for a chassis, and need to decide. Hopefully you've actually weighed both.

Hey Bill, you guys still crawling? Send me a pm with when you guys meet up."thumbsup"

Hey Bill, you guys still crawling? Send me a pm with when you guys meet up."thumbsup"

Yessir. But we pick and choose which day each week based on weather and our availabilities. Tuesday is our default, but this week we're planning on tomorrow.

Check out this day glow yellow Sucker Punch and matching 24 spoke wheels. Photos don't do this color justice, its extremely bright! I love this one!

Thanks Chris and Wayne for letting me experience the sporty class at BOTW this last weekend. All of your help was greatly appreciated and needed-lol. Can't wait to get a Sucker Punch going myself.

I just would like to take this opportunity to thanks Sucker Punch's Chris for fast shipping and great in communication. Received the Chassis in good condition. [emoji1]

All Five star seller! Power seller!
aa61bcde7747288dab62e59f1ff03a26.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Back