• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

"NEW" The 5th Dimension "Sucker Punch" sporty/shafty chassis

Forgot to get a finished pic of this one, it went out to our Seahawks fan ToyZuki."thumbsup"

Not even a sports fan, but the hawks chassis is so cool. I can see folks wanting them in there team colors now"thumbsup"

Funny that you said that. I already requested for yellow and green sucker punch, couple days ago for a Packers theme build. "thumbsup"

Sweet an Oregon Ducks chassis :flipoff:

Probably have to add some white, grey, black, pink or whatever the hell they are using these days....

They change uniforms as as often they throw touchdowns. Crazy ass Ducks."thumbsup"

This one went out to our new team driver Krawler Kev. I wish I would of grabbed a better pic before boxing it up and sending it out, looks real good in blue and yellow!"thumbsup"

Back